You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 2156771012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Of ALL the lies the Bush's ever fabricated, the biggest was that a family of New England tea sippers were actually tough and rugged cowboys" PP mistakes false myth with lie, but his point is a fair one nonetheless.

Maritimers...Interesting, and you may be right..I guess I call it a LIE because I feel it was a fabrication THEY (the Bushs) took part in, as opposed to a myth which would in my understanding of the term, be attributable to others

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
HFT,...no thanks, Tin foil hat nonsense does not interest me...any idiot can make a DVD,,,,and BTW, the forst lady has more class in her baby toenail that people like you and SED have in 4 generations. neither of you quite qualify to lick the bottom of her feet

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"Of ALL the lies the Bush's ever fabricated, the biggest was that a family of New England tea sippers were actually tough and rugged cowboys"

PP mistakes false myth with lie, but his point is a fair one nonetheless.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
He is the subject of a tin foil hat theory started by serial emails and spread through the right wing looney tune network

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
But you didn't answer the question.... And sorry, that pic gives me the opposite of a hard on or blood pumping.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
8inch...for the record, that store front cardboard cut out in Crawford is no more a "ranch" the my house...I am fond of calling it the "fake farm"

Of ALL the lies the Bush's ever fabricated, the biggest was that a family of New England tea sippers were actually tough and rugged cowboys

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
8 inch glad I could get your blood pumping today.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
What did Barbara Bush do? And Grandma Bush? What did Nancy Regan do? Didn't hear a peep out your conspiracies and vacation talk. Look up the number of days that W. was on vacation. His phone was call forwarded to his ranch.

Speaking of which, didn't you just love the name of a certain politician's ranch?

Are not ranches and multiple vacation homes for the Elitist?

For your dumbass conspiracy to be true, that would mean that both parties, independents, and a host of dozens of other federal organizations would have had to been on board. You don't think you and the rest of the crazed haters would have more to go on than a BC?

You're so angry that you can't see straight. It's gonna be a great 3.5 yrs hearing you guys BITCH, CRY AND MOAN EVERY DAY! The best thing is, some of these old racist farts won't have enough time on the books or calendar to breathe during the next admin. And if it's Clinton or another Dem, you can wrap it up for even more of these mouth-breathing daywalkers.

We are dying to hear your proof that the biggest dickheads of the GOP couldn't dig up. Are you a bigger hater, smarter, and even larger dickhead than those paid professionals of the Right? Humor us with your findings.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I thought all the Birthers had gone in-patiant by now and were getting the help and meds they so badly need.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
8 inch I may be wrong about one thing. But am sure she is worried that her time of free loading off the US people will end someday. Her 8 years of free vacations will be over.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal