You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal : Swingers Discussion 21567710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"8, not you or your type"

Yep. My type doesn't play with Zombie Swingers. You do realize you're dead, and in hell, right?

Regan is dead. Black man in office for maybe the last 8 years of your miserable life...

I doubt even a stray dog would wanna hump your leg...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Speaking of ghetto and angry....

Sarah Palin is now a free agent again.

What media giant is chomping at the bit to hire her?

Maybe Glenn "the Beer" Becks would wash her up and re-make her image? Or better, Bill O'Reily??

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Michelle is bitter and angry?...LMAO I know...having a husband as the most powerful man in the world who won two elections by over 51%, two awesome kids, and more money on an escrow account than most of her detractors will make in 10 years really sucks...NO doubt she is really bitter and very angry....LMAO

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Methinks strong educated women of color strike fear in the hearts of whining white men

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
HFT...

How do you expect a seat at the grown table, with grade school toilet fodder?

Seriously, all of your "predictions" have panned out like your life.

No pics... Who could you possibly attract on SLS?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Nahhhh...she was sitting next to am emotionally compromised nincompoop and acted accordingly....Strong educated women of color scare you...we get it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I maintain the same stance, Michelle acted like a typical ill mannered ghetto dweller when she rolled her eyes. Disgusting behavior.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16420 posts)
Tri State...."Kiryas Joel"doesn't really fall under the category of the permanent white underclass i am referring to ...it is a unique situation, not unlike the Fundy Mormon compounds in the 4 corners area of the southwest I also wouldn't call it rural since it is walking distance from a city of 40,000 and 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Sweettart..I would stop short of saying "the majority" It is however a plurality, which is why the Republican party exists post 1964-1968 That "Southern Strategy" thingy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"....is there a name and definition for the white rural version?"

Try this...

Step 1; Open Google Maps, click on Satellite View.

Step 2; Enter the words, Chernobyl Lake NY. hit enter.

Step 3; As you slowly zoom out, look at all the pretty trees and lakes. Take note of the name "Kiryas Joel" on the map. Zoom out far enough to determine if this location meets your criteria as being far enough from a metropolitan area to qualify as "rural".

Step 4; Enter the words "Kiryas Joel" in the browser of your choice. Kiryas Joel is a 1.1 sq.mi. town, about 50 miles north of NYC, and 2 miles west of I87 NYS Thruway, with a permanent population exceeding 13,000 people (and growing every day) which has an average per capita "reported" yearly income of $4,355. Step 5; Take a minute or two, to skim a few of the articles that result from the search.

Step 6; Form your own opinion or simply ignore. As an American that's your choice.

Hillsdale NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal