Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shade...your statement is what Polifact calls"Mostly false" Obama has submitted his budget request each year he has been in office. He proposed his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012. House Republicans put it up for a floor vote. The result: 414-0 against. Such votes are taken "just as a means of embarrassing the president and his party," said Patrick Louis Knudsen, a senior fellow with the conservative Heritage Foundation. So...I hope Louis Knudsen's opinion isn't too "Liberal biased" for you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
He attacked my husband?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
M, I blocked Pity Party after he attacked your hubby. There is no excuse for that type of behavior.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Many thanks for educating us ignorant people but I believe you left out how the budget process begins. The President is required by law to submit a budget proposal to House of Reps by February 1. President Obama fails to do this every year. My cite for this is the the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921.

Rockwood MI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
LMAO...now that I have corrected the premise of your question 3 times and giving you a lesson i9n civics 101, you FINALLY are able to string a semi logical sentence together....that's great, in a downs syndrome kid finally learns to brush his teeth sort of way I will now educated you again Apparently you forgot that Scott Brown was sworn into office in February of 2010. At that time, the President had only been in office for ONE year. Most folks remember that the election of Scott Brown reduced the number of Democratic senators to 59. So the President could not have possibly had Congressional control for two years....so you see, BHO and the Dem congress NEVER had a filibuster proof Senate in terms of his ability to pass a budget Once again, those pesky facts get in the way....as a sidebar, I LMAO every time I see your halk clothed pic with you squealing Right wing agenda....the hypocrisy drips off the ceiling, and NO rational person could possibly take you sereously

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
LOL you are right about that. Glad to see some one in here has a brain.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
You can block them ;). You wont see a peep from them. Or simply laugh and be happy that you aren't like them.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sed I guess you are right lol just hard to read the BS and not respond

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Party is a troll, just like the OutDrone and a couple of other libturdians here, why people waste their time responding to them is beyond my comprehension. Trolls thrive on being acknowledged.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Ok PARTY why did your Dem. controlled House not pass a budget??? IS that better You know what the hell I meant you are a fool. Typical for a brain dead Libtard.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 282   End
TOPIC: You can take the gal out of the Ghetto, but you can't take the Ghetto out of the gal