You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2170351011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Like watermelons comparing peanuts I guess that is where you go when you don't have the gonads to respond to the post at hand. No legitimate answer?????? Is this an indication of lack of Intellectual ability?????? I see no rational response.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Tell me Nprcal..What is Tom delay up to these days, and is Rush still sending his housekeeping help out to cop his dope? ...Oh, and is the Idaho closet case still cruising men's rest rooms in airports for Coq?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just remember it was not the right who made the claims that this guy represents the democrats,,,,,,,,, It is the democrats who make this claim!!!!

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
This is just too funny and puts things in a very clear perspective...... They have been advertising this guy as the......

“Black Radio on Obama Is Left’s Answer to Limbaugh”

Warren Ballentine, 41, Durham, North Carolina, and formerly of Country Club Hills, Illinois, a lawyer who hosts a national radio talk show, was indicted on federal charges for allegedly engaging in two mortgage fraud schemes that defrauded lenders of a total of approximately $9.7 million.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!