You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 217035
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsYou can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!
Created by: norcalcouple100
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is just too funny and puts things in a very clear perspective...... They have been advertising this guy as the......

“Black Radio on Obama Is Left’s Answer to Limbaugh”

Warren Ballentine, 41, Durham, North Carolina, and formerly of Country Club Hills, Illinois, a lawyer who hosts a national radio talk show, was indicted on federal charges for allegedly engaging in two mortgage fraud schemes that defrauded lenders of a total of approximately $9.7 million.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the former talk show host posted on his Facebook account: “To all of you who are showing support thank you!! Im innocent!!!!! I may be off the air for now but Im going to fight to clear my name. All I can say is this reach media and radio one just through [sic] me away like I was garbage…”.........

Federal prosecutors identified Bobbie L. Brown, Jr., who operated several businesses, including Chicago Global Investments, Inc. and B&M Custom Homes, Inc., as the chief organizer of the scheme. He pleaded guilty to mail, wire and bank fraud and was sentenced two years ago to 20 years in federal prison. Mr. Brown was Mr. Ballentine’s next door neighbor in Country Club Hills, a suburb south of Chicago.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
"Thanks so now we know that even FOX has typical libs on TV..... "

No, we now know that your entire assertion is Bu**Sh*t and that you posted this nonsense without checking your facts...do better

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"They have been advertising this guy ..."

"They" sure do get around, don't they? Like the boogeyman under your bed, you can run but you can't hide.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thanks so now we know that even FOX has typical libs on TV.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
" Additionally, Ballentine is a recurring guest and correspondent for Fox Business News"

LMAO...ok...now that IS "Golden"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
...and as always..the pathetic weepy "If he were a republican" Whaaaaaa!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I actually never heard of this guy till you posted his name, and my VERY legitimate comment is...who cares? A learning disabled 16 year old could have found similar stoires about people of both or either political party What made me LMAO you talked about he being compared to Limbaugh, who is a drooling untreated adjudicated drug addict, like that was a GOOD thing Sorry Sparky...EPIC fail...Find a dem that other dems compare with Mike Murphy or Peggy Noonan who screwed up, that anyone has actually heard of... then you might have something

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
You still have no legitimate comment so you have to change the subject. One of yours just displayed his true colors, your lack of distance between you and he must indicate that you are like him, agree with him, or may be indicative of this type of actions by all democrats... If he were a republican and the alphabet news networks would be making all of these insinuations..... your silence puts you in that league.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
The point is, you have no point You say the Dems compared him to Limbaugh, forgetting Limbaugh himself is an adjudicated criminal....GOLDEN? More like LEAD

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
An honest answer would have to include that someone was mistaken to put any kind of faith in this guy and that no matter who he is or what he spouts he must be held responsible for his actions. but honesty isn't what we got, is it?????

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: You can't make things like this up This is Absloutely GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!