Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Y2012 Second National Presidential Debate
TOPIC: Y2012 Second National Presidential Debate
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tonight's second so-called 'presidential debate' is a town hall format in which the audience asks the questions to be answered by the candidates.

If I were there, I would ask the question, "Which galaxy in this local universe is the residence of god the almighty, and is he/she/it more likely to endorse the Republican Party or Democratic Party political agenda?

God should be permitted to give his/her/its voice of affirmation. Which political party will receive almighty god's thunder roll?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, BTW;

My membership was a wedding present from my now deceased ex father in law. Years later, fed up with their politicizing and proselyting firearms he canceled his membership before I did. His was from the 60's.

AND as a CCP holder I DON'T want any Tom, Dick or Harry to be able to get a gun. I WANT the laws enforced better and the bar set higher. Why wouldn't anyone?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Are you still beating this meme?

"Ghosts: I don't think you any of you were ever a member of the NRA. It is just something your handlers have told you to put out in cyber land to make it look like we should be second guessing our own membership"

Besides the fact that you are obviously not fit for your job (having a psychotic break disqualifies you for any duty, let a lone armed duty) or most likely for mixed company of any kind I have to ask why you fail to actually read anything I write at all. Well, for the chronically slow I will recap:

I was raised in an 'Eisenhower republican' home, voted for Republican for the first 15 years of my voting life. I have full carry in North Carolina and New York, collect old military arms and own my business, my 4th.

I went from Republican to Independent in 1996 and eventually voted for Bubba. After 4 years of the Bush debacle I registered Democratic in 2004 to vote in the primaries and stayed that way until this year when I changed to Republican so I could vote in THEIR primaries (I LOVE to fuck with the political parties this way, everyone should change their registration every 2 years just to confound Gerrymandering) so right this minute I am a registered Republican. Ironic ain't it?

As far as having to 'point down' so many times in your career...Keep an eye out son, that is FAR and away over the average and you WILL be on a list. With all your other paranoid 'theories' I'm sure you will be looking at a (psychological) disability claim within a year or two.

I bet you'll love your union then son....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"LQQ: We have a different point of view about crime in progress. When I see crime I, intervene and stop it. "

I have never seen one let alone been in a position to intervene. It's also a good way to get yourself killed.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Mark was this you? Just teasing. ;)

youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MRMNwq3ehFc

Gotta admit though the dude stepped up to the plate.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
LQQ: We have a different point of view about crime in progress. When I see crime I, intervene and stop it.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Off of my job I wish I could just go down the street with out a worry in the world."

Mark, I would really have hated to go through life as you seem to do constantly looking over my shoulder. I lived in different parts of Chicago for over 50 years of my life and never once felt the need to "worry." I'm surprised as a child you did not die from fright during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Ghosts: I don't think you any of you were ever a member of the NRA. It is just something your handlers have told you to put out in cyber land to make it look like we should be second guessing our own membership. There is only one thing that forces the NRA to be highly political. The attacks on the Second Amendment; from people like you. I for one have to carry a firearm while on duty. It is part of my job. Off of my job I wish I could just go down the street with out a worry in the world. Within the past five years I have been in the situation while off duty, to point down on three people. All of them in my back yard. There is one other situation where I should have had my off duty fire arm but all I had was OC and my phone. Two situations while off duty where I did have my off duty but OC and my phone was all I needed.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Where is that fancy red Bias Alert on Fox com for this article?

foxnews. com/opinion/2012/10/17/romney-won-second-debate/?intcmp=obnetwork

This is comical. I don't think the Reps have ever lost a debate since Regan started their streak.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
The membership of the NRA has become a comprehensive list of angry, fearful white men in America, dangerous if provoked. This kind of American will shoot at fake deer targets from vehicles out driving country roads after sunset, and scoff at the county sheriff, not knowing the camera in the decoy captures his license plate.

Tagg Romney seems to be that kind of guy. His statement after the debate is being quoted often, wanting to 'punch Obama' for making his daddy look bad. I wish he had. Would have enjoyed seeing the punk taken down publicly for attacking the President.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
"David Keene, president of the NRA, told Secrets, "the president has ratified what we have been saying" in ads and mailings to pro-gun voters. "See, he peeked out and finally said what he wants," said Keene."

Yeah, and this is one of the reasons I told the NRA to remove me from the lifetime member list; they see boogeymen at every turn and are so ideologically blinded that we could have 500 mass shootings every year and they would double down on high capacity magazines.

The NRA used to be about RESPONSIBLE gun ownership and promotion of the same. Now they are just another extremely radical right wing organization willing to peddle lies and divisiveness to advance their agenda.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 136   End
TOPIC: Y2012 Second National Presidential Debate