Would you bang or ride a republicrip or Demoblood and why : Swingers Discussion 108370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWould you bang or ride a republicrip or Demoblood and why
TOPIC: Would you bang or ride a republicrip or Demoblood and why
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im an attempt to bring a political discussion inline with the reason why we're all here, which would you rather fuck? A mad as republicrip or an talk out of both sides of their mouth Democrip? And WHY?

Me I like those republicrip women because they're happy when I finally call out "Oh My God" as the agnostic lays some PIPE LOL!

JUBAMBD TRYING TO BE FUNNY FOLKS

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FJEP:

"....if I don't molest me some more with grammar grading?"

OK, speaking of grammar grading, you could certainly use a comma in the phrase above after "don't," or else it reads that you are involved in some self-molestation. Maybe it's appropriate that you left out the comma.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
rugrats do have nap times...............LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
oh and to answer the OP. I don't tend to discuss politics with potential playmates. I generally discuss my likes and dislikes sexually not politically. Politics tends to make for poor foreplay. I have good friends who are Dems, we just don't talk politics. One thing they do know about me is you DO NOT ever put down the military, the flag or this country.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sappy are going to demand I change my sentence, and if I don't molest me some more with grammar grading??? Get over yourself............LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Sappy reaching there are we not??? You know I do believe nerdy liberals suck more than most people do though. And you are really sucking at your attempt to insult me. LOSER

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Sappy, he may have been trying to be funny, but you were not your post was an insulting tirade meant to taunt and intimidate. It was funny to you until it backfired. Speaking of funny, how does it feel to be the joke???

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
PG & FJEP:

Profuse is an adjective. It is not a verb. FJEP used it as a verb.

Using 'profuse' as a verb might be kosher in ebonics however. (I'm giving FJEP a way to blame his problems with grammar on Africans or people of African heritage.)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Note for those without a sense of humor:

At the end of the intial post to start the thread, Jumambd writes,

"Jumambd trying to be funny folks."

I didn't expect this to become a scientific argument about whether blowjobs can lead to world peace....

But I think that is a theory or hypothesis worth testing......

I'd rather try that policy that another war in the Middle East to bring peace....or an increase in our military budget to build more submarines so we can defend ourselves and Israel from the Iranian and Palestianian navies.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Thank you PG exactly as I meant it throw out excessive amounts of Bullshit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Sappy, getting frustrated again??? ohhh I am soooo upset I'm crying sappy has grammer sniped me.............LMFAO you really are a goofy inept one are you not???

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Would you bang or ride a republicrip or Demoblood and why