Woot Woot : Swingers Discussion 215903
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWoot Woot
TOPIC: Woot Woot
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Obama recess appointments unconstitutional!

In a case freighted with major constitutional implications, a federal appeals court on Friday overturned President Obama’s controversial recess appointments from last year, ruling he abused his powers and acted when the Senate was not actually in a recess.

The three-judge panel’s ruling is a major blow to Mr. Obama. The judges ruled that the appointments Mr. Obama made to the National Labor Relations Board are illegal, and the board no longer has a quorum to operate.

But the ruling has even broader constitutional significance, with the judges arguing that the president’s recess appointment powers don’t apply to “intrasession” appointments — those made when Congress has left town for a few days or weeks.

The judges signaled the power only applies after Congress has adjourned sine die, which is a legislative term of art that signals the end to a long work period. In modern times, it means the president could only use his powers when Congress quits business at the end of a year.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" ...why did we wait so long' to purge these corrupt sociopaths from our society."?

I'm sure you mean the Republican leadership, and not every last person who has been voting that way. Can we all agree, finally, that the Tea Party has destroyed the GOP ?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Priebus was the worst possible choice for what faces the rethugs in the next two years.

The FACTS are that rethugs got their asses spanked HARD in this last election and yet they still believe that if they gerrymander more, block more votes, jigger the electoral college or outright destroy what they cannot corrupt or steal, that they will somehow win out the day and wrest control from the 'proletariat' in time to save their pasty white asses

The FACTS are that the majority of Americans are on to their bullshit and the rethuglicans are running scared, as they should be. Just wait till the entire Obama court and regulatory structure is in place...perpwalks for the banksters would go a long way to a good start.

The biggest question that history will ask is 'why did we wait so long' to purge these corrupt sociopaths from our society. Can't say it's not good to see the, go....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
What really warms my heart is that the demoncraps used the same pro forma session to block Bush, it is the pro forma session that is causing Obama's appointments to be unconstitutional. The Senate was not in recess when he made the appointments. Yet they have the audacity to cry that the Republicans are just being difficult ;). I don't know about you, but I'm loving this. The union thuggery is seething.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Ironic that sed thinks the obstruction committed by the Rethuglicans in the Senate is OK but efforts to get government actually functioning are out of bounds...

You know sed, if your heroes on the hill get any worse at politics or gauging the mood of the electorate they just may doom their party for a generation in National politics. If Reid allows the Constitutional Option in 2014 you will know what HIS thoughts on the subject are. Meantime the Rethugs get to fuck up some more and seal their fate with the vast majority of the electorate.

Pathetic and predictable.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Good morning, America, how are you? Good to know you, I'm you're native son."

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Boxcar Willie and Arlo Guthrie are the literary fathers of the country-western 'train song' evolution.

God loves liberal train song lyricists.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
The God of Holy Railroad Transportation Service approves of my message. Woot, Woot!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
The democrats on the huff are fuming over this. It's evident in particular, when such a huge headliner, which is front page main story on every other media outlet, on the Huff it's a secondary story under the story they're using to drown out this major blow to Obama.

He will go down in history as the President who is a terrorist sympathizer, one that destroyed diplomatic relations with many nations, destroying US's relation with it's ONLY ally in the middle east, and most importantly the ONLY President that again and again attempted to act against the Constitution. Bub didn't realize that eventually his balls will be cut off.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
God and the Holy Angels know I love railroad engines.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Country-western train songs with the sound of American colonial patriotism are one the great inspirations of my family life. In my young life, The Burlington Northern Pacific Railroad and the Sante Fe rolled through our town near the playground where I could play baseball, swim in the pond, and meet pretty teenage girls who were thirsty for Coca-Cola and chocolate milk.

"Woo Woo," sounded the Santa Fe engine! "Woo Woo!" Sounded the Atchison, Topica and Santa Fe Express.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Woot Woot