Women for Obama : Swingers Discussion 209818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWomen for Obama
TOPIC: Women for Obama
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
This season the 'Woman for Obama' message is strong and convincing. They trust Obama. They mistrust Romney.

The voices of Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica parker, Julianne Moore and Padma Lakshmi, among others, are unconvinced by the first so-called 'presidential debate' should deter their united voices for Obama.

How long will it take the Republic-con Party/Rmoney campaigns to denounce and demean the role of successful women who know the character of their lying liars who tell lying lies perpetually?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A real American patriot supports women's issues. Read what a real American patriot says:

Democrat Tammy Duckworth went on the attack against Republican U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh on Friday, airing a TV ad calling attention to what she said were his extreme views on abortion.

The half-minute commercial, which appears to target female voters who might be more likely to support abortion rights, features a repeated video clip of Walsh saying, "I am pro-life without exception."

[How many tours of duty has Joe Walsh served in an American military uniform? What about Tammy Duckworth?]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
The iconomic symbol of the Republic-con Party's War on Women is the coat hanger.

Deadbeat dad Joe Walsh (R) approves of the coat-hanger mentality of his Party's War. Women across America know the true value of a dead beat dad's political war.

Successful, working women who promote fair elections and justice for women are out promoting the freedom to vote and registering voters until the days of registration end.

American soldiers who invaded and occupied Afghanistan and Iraq went to war to install Republic forms of government with democratic methods of election, including the right to vote for women.

Dead beat dad Joe Walsh (R) and others like him are hypocrites in America. Successful, working women know the true intention of the Republic-con Party's War on Women in America.

[Thanks for demonstrating your true American patriot values.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
ZZ - "Do you object to the right of women to have political ideals and to promote voter registration?"

No, what I object to is that dipshits like you and the rest of the American Idol mob thinks that celebrity opinions matter more than the black woman at my pace of work who cleans the toilets. Celebrities are like inbred lap dogs; they piss and bark and serve no useful function. I'll listen to the opinion of someone actually working and not playing "pretend" like your celebrity idols you worship.

The country was founded on the ideal that all of us are equal. celebrities deserve no more attention than the rest if us. They are not any more credible either. No pedestals required.

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
ZZ, you are so full of shit. The GOP does not want to subjugate women. Stop listening to the campaign rhetoric. It's bullshit. Tell the "War Against Women" poster child Sandra Fluke that birth control prescribed for non-contraceptive reasons is already covered by all health insurance companies. So if a woman needs estrogen/progesterone for health reasons, a doctor can prescribe it for her.

The only fatality in the "War Against Women" was perpetrated by Ted Kennedy.

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Olivia Munn is among the most recent working actresses to volunteer to assist in voter registration in Virginia. Like many females who are intelligent enough to know they are Americans and should have freedom of choice, she prefers making decisions about her own health and vagina rather than the 'small-government Republic-cons' who want government to force women into subjugation to them, once they are elected. Since the Obama/Biden campaign supports a woman's right to chose, Munn, like Kunis, is supporting that political agenda.

That was an easy explanation. In closing, Munn believes that Americans have a right to vote and will be promoting voter registration in Virginia until Monday, when voter registration for the next election ends.

Do you object to the right of women to have political ideals and to promote voter registration?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
And why do we give a shit about the opinion of celebrities?

Rossford OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Mila can dice and chop a pork loin into edible tacos, and knows the difference between a chef mates knife and a boning knife.

She also stated "And the way they talk about religion is offensive. I may not be a practicing Jew, but why we gotta talk about Jesus all the time? And it's baffling to me how a poor person in Georgia can say, 'I'm a Republican.' Why?"

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Mark,

More importantly, how is the spotted owl doing?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Mila Kunis was selected by viewers and voters of Esquire as America's Sexiest Woman, and appears in this November edition.

Mila told her fans and Esquire readers, "The way that Republicans attack women is so offensive to me...and the way they talk about religion is offensive."

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down."

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Women for Obama