Will we see this on the MSM : Swingers Discussion 2147001037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill we see this on the MSM
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   37 to 46 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Here's my Third post

"Try to keep up. Georgia doesn't distinguish between burglary. I was referring to the guy in Louisiana that you said should be stripped of his Constitutional Right to have a gun. "

Still about Louisiana. You can't get off your original ASSumption. You have a real problem. Please tell me your not in a field involving science. Anyone reading my 3 consecutive posts would know I was talking about Louisiana, even if they somehow missed in the first 2." ========= lol. That was AFTER I pointed out to you that your first post --all about Aggravated Burglary and Slater-- was in error. You realized you had fucked up trying to say Slater pled to Aggravated, and thats when you started trying to say that post wasn't really about Slater after all; it was all about Louisiana.

Like I said right after you pulled that crap, it would have been so much easier for you to just say ooops. So here we are, days later, with you still trying to sell an incredulous explanation for that first post.

I'll ask again: where does it even hint at anything other than Slater?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
'Why did you even bring up "Aggravated Burglary?" Both cases were for Simple Burglary."

Because if Slater had been in Louisiana, the circumstances would have been aggravated burglary. The Georgia case was NOT simple burglary. Georgia doesn't distinguish, but the circumstances could sway the sentencing so he tried to tell the judge he thought nobody was home.

You have totally lost your mind and have had your ass handed to you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"Both cases were Simple burglary, not Aggravated."

LMAO! You really are that stupid.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"The guy in Georgia claimed he entered the house when he believed nobody would be there to steal jewelry. He followed the woman and child to a closed closet or attic. The judge didn't believe him.

It's different from the burglary case in Louisiana. The man was convicted of SIMPLE burglary. Do I need to post the statute again????????????" ========== You still haven't shown me anywhere you pointed out any differences. Both cases were Simple burglary, not Aggravated. It sounds now like you are going back to your original belief that Slater pled to Aggravated. Why did you even bring up "Aggravated Burglary?" Both cases were for Simple Burglary.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Just face it: You thought Slater's plea was for aggravated,"

Dumb: I'm the one who told you that Georgia didn't distinguish. Spin that idiot.

"and leaped to accuse me of spinning it as a simple burglary."

Well you dd start out by saying 'a simple burglary' and you tried (admittedly) making a comparison to the gun rights issue that the Louisiana guy is fighting.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"I'll ask again, what differences?"

Are you really that dumb???

The guy in Georgia claimed he entered the house when he believed nobody would be there to steal jewelry. He followed the woman and child to a closed closet or attic. The judge didn't believe him.

It's different from the burglary case in Louisiana. The man was convicted of SIMPLE burglary. Do I need to post the statute again????????????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Now let's talk about you being a liar

"I didn't mention the Louisiana case here; I asked how the simple burglary at issue in THIS thread turned into a violent encounter (the Louisiana case didn't)"

Then later you admitted to 'alluding' to it because I busted you and you couldn't spin it. Why do lie??????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Here's my Third post

"Try to keep up. Georgia doesn't distinguish between burglary. I was referring to the guy in Louisiana that you said should be stripped of his Constitutional Right to have a gun. "

Still about Louisiana. You can't get off your original ASSumption. You have a real problem. Please tell me your not in a field involving science. Anyone reading my 3 consecutive posts would know I was talking about Louisiana, even if they somehow missed in the first 2.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
"It was showing the differences between the 2 cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll ask again, what differences? Where is there any reference to Louisiana, at all, much less one of significance.

Just face it: You thought Slater's plea was for aggravated, and leaped to accuse me of spinning it as a simple burglary. What other point than that could your post possibly be?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"What the fuck was this guy doing on the street? It's OK, just let him out and make it against the law for him to have a gun."

That's STILL mocking your comparison to the Louisiana case.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   37 to 46 of 166   End
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM