Will we see this on the MSM : Swingers Discussion 2147001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill we see this on the MSM
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Georgia case was NOT simple burglary." 

It sure as hell wasn't Aggravated Burglary, as you are trying to suggest, and as you tried to suggest initially. Don't you wish you had never started this silly shit:

"Seems Fun doesn't know the difference between Simple and Aggravated Burglary, or he's just SPINNING again." 

Still no credible explanation for your bringing up Aggravated Burglary, other than that you thought that was Slater's plea. 

How's that hole coming?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10360 posts)
'Why did you even bring up "Aggravated Burglary?" Both cases were for Simple Burglary." 

Because if Slater had been in Louisiana, the circumstances would have been aggravated burglary. The Georgia case was NOT simple burglary. Georgia doesn't distinguish, but the circumstances could sway the sentencing so he tried to tell the judge he thought nobody was home.  =========== Lulz. Now you're talking ifs. Yeah, and *if* you hadn't written a post entirely about Slater, you'd have a shred of credibility in denying your post was all about Slater. Keep digging. 

And btw, I'm not so sure you're correct even in your *if* scenario. That statute you quoted seems to require either that the perp is armed or that he batters the victim, neither of which appear to be the case. Dig deeper. 

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10360 posts)
$140,000 and we get to pay for his stents...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
"You need to learn the First Rule of Holes."

Lol. You prolly think it's to stop digging. Think again.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10360 posts)
Hey Nk its time for you to shut your fucing mouth!!! You are not now and will never be the man I am you are a fucking cry babby pussy,,Quit refering to my work you fucking idiot!! And my wife too,,Not my fault yours looks like a skank,,Oh just to let you know when i do work My yearly income is about 140,000 now go fuck yourself!!!

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
You need to learn the First Rule of Holes.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Here's my Third post

"Try to keep up. Georgia doesn't distinguish between burglary. I was referring to the guy in Louisiana that you said should be stripped of his Constitutional Right to have a gun. "

Still about Louisiana. You can't get off your original ASSumption. You have a real problem. Please tell me your not in a field involving science. Anyone reading my 3 consecutive posts would know I was talking about Louisiana, even if they somehow missed in the first 2." ========= lol. That was AFTER I pointed out to you that your first post --all about Aggravated Burglary and Slater-- was in error. You realized you had fucked up trying to say Slater pled to Aggravated, and thats when you started trying to say that post wasn't really about Slater after all; it was all about Louisiana.

Like I said right after you pulled that crap, it would have been so much easier for you to just say ooops. So here we are, days later, with you still trying to sell an incredulous explanation for that first post.

I'll ask again: where does it even hint at anything other than Slater?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10360 posts)
'Why did you even bring up "Aggravated Burglary?" Both cases were for Simple Burglary."

Because if Slater had been in Louisiana, the circumstances would have been aggravated burglary. The Georgia case was NOT simple burglary. Georgia doesn't distinguish, but the circumstances could sway the sentencing so he tried to tell the judge he thought nobody was home.

You have totally lost your mind and have had your ass handed to you.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Both cases were Simple burglary, not Aggravated."

LMAO! You really are that stupid.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"The guy in Georgia claimed he entered the house when he believed nobody would be there to steal jewelry. He followed the woman and child to a closed closet or attic. The judge didn't believe him.

It's different from the burglary case in Louisiana. The man was convicted of SIMPLE burglary. Do I need to post the statute again????????????" ========== You still haven't shown me anywhere you pointed out any differences. Both cases were Simple burglary, not Aggravated. It sounds now like you are going back to your original belief that Slater pled to Aggravated. Why did you even bring up "Aggravated Burglary?" Both cases were for Simple Burglary.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10360 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 166   End
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM