Will we see this on the MSM : Swingers Discussion 2147001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill we see this on the MSM
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Still no explanation, but finally an admission that any reference to Louisiana in the first post "may not have been clear." lol. "

Stop with the soundbites. I said it may not have been clear to YOU. I even capitalized YOU because it's IMPORTANT.

You're pathetic.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"Still no credible explanation for your bringing up Aggravated Burglary, other than that you thought that was Slater's plea. "

3 posts in row.  I'll give you the first may not have been clear to YOU, even though it directly follows your 'alluding' to Louisiana.   The second posts mocks your comparison of the two.  The Third post actually tells you to 'keep up' about the Louisiana case.    ------------ Still no explanation, but finally an admission that any reference to Louisiana in the first post "may not have been clear." lol. Nice understatement. Instead of "not clear," try "non-existent."

Your second post didn't even mention Aggravated Burglary or Louisiana. It was only about Slater's criminal record and questioning why he was even on the street. I get it that you happened to make the same point back when discussing the other case; still doesn't explain any reason you brought up the Aggravated thing. 

Your third post doesn't explain it either. That's where you tried to claim that in your first post you were "referring to the guy in Louisiana." But, again, the guy in Louisiana clearly hadn't been convicted of Aggravated. I thought we agreed that his predicate felony was attempted simple burglary, not aggravated. 

There's still only one reason you said "Seems Fun doesn't know the difference between Simple and Aggravated Burglary, or he's just SPINNING again." You thought Slater's plea was for Aggravated and were just too eager to launch your tired accusation of spin. You've offered no other reason to even mention Aggravated Burglary; it wasn't involved in either case. 

Pretty much done with beating this horse. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Your saying I tried to cover up the very point I was clearly making, is quite a stretch even for you."

It was clear and I addressed it. You thought you could spin what I was saying, so you temporarily tried to claim you weren't talking about Louisiana. I busted you, but you had to keep attempting your spin. Now you liook like a total fool claiming how clear and obvious your post was about Louisiana but still maintaining my response was only about Slater.

You can't have it both ways. I used to think you were bright enough to realize that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"I certainly didn't try to hide the obvious fact I had alluded to issues from that Louisiana thread. That was the obvious point of my initial post in this thread about Slayer's plea; "

It was obvious. It's also obvious that you're stupid for not seeing that my responses were addressing it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"That was the intent of my response, and the context in which I made it."

No it wasn't. lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
Btw Perf, there's another news item waiting for you in that Louisiana thread. It's about another of those poor nonviolent burglars whose gun rights are being trampled on under a felony possession statute.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"So let's talk about how you lied about bringing in the Louisiana case while you think up a good tale."

We've been over that bullshit at least twice already. One more time: After you started trying to say your Slater post was really about Louisiana instead of Slater, you made some garbled point about how many years you could get under Louisiana's sentence for simple burglary. 

But I had never said anything in either thread about the Louisiana dude's sentence, so I responded that I hadn't mentioned the Louisiana case. And I hadn't, in terms of its details, the sentence imposed, etc. That was the intent of my response, and the context in which I made it. Big fucking deal. 

I certainly didn't try to hide the obvious fact I had alluded to issues from that Louisiana thread. That was the obvious point of my initial post in this thread about Slayer's plea; i.e., that a dude "only" trying to burgle can end up in a violent encounter. I even complained that you missed that point when you tried to nitpick the aggravated versus simple distinction. 

Your saying I tried to cover up the very point I was clearly making, is quite a stretch even for you. If that little sentence, in that context, is the best "lie" you can accuse me of, cool. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Hey Nk its time for you to shut your fucing mouth!!! You are not now and will never be the man I am you are a fucking cry babby pussy,,Quit refering to my work you fucking idiot!! And my wife too,,Not my fault yours looks like a skank,,Oh just to let you know when i do work My yearly income is about 140,000 now go fuck yourself!!!

Mickey"

First off, you're the one crying like a crybaby.

I don't bring up your lousy job. You do, like it's something to be proud of.

Your wife is the skank who let's strangers cum in her bareback to please you. YOU!!!!

And,

You're a bigger liar than we thought you were if you want us to believe your dumbass makes over 100k a year.

Now you and Bubba(the Missus) can go back to your crawdad side bidness.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
"It sure as hell wasn't Aggravated Burglary, as you are trying to suggest, and as you tried to suggest initially.

lol. I told YOU, Georgia doesn't distinguish.

Don't you wish you had never started this silly shit:"

Hell no. I love it. If you only knew what a schmuck you look like. It's priceless

"Still no credible explanation for your bringing up Aggravated Burglary, other than that you thought that was Slater's plea. "

3 posts in row. I'll give you the first may not have been clear to YOU, even though it directly follows your 'alluding' to Louisiana. The second posts mocks your comparison of the two. The Third post actually tells you to 'keep up' about the Louisiana case.

"How's that hole coming? "

It looks to me like you're in death valley.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
You can do better. Damn, you're disappointing me. I was really looking forward to your new spin.

So let's talk about how you lied about bringing in the Louisiana case while you think up a good tale.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 166   End
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM