Will we see this on the MSM : Swingers Discussion 2147001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill we see this on the MSM
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wondering if Fun finally understands 'context'

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
one last time.

You CLEARLY 'alluded' to Louisiana. My comments your questioning DIRECTLY follow your attempt to link the 2 cases. My 2 subsequent posts are CLEARLY in reference to Louisiana.

That is CONTEXT genius. If you don't get it at this point, then you're too dumb to get it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"You've had about a dozen chances to point out ANYTHING in there that mentions Louisiana in ANY way. Where is it? Quote any sentence. Twelve strikes and you're out."

Still waiting. Feel free to add any context you think is important. It doesn't change the fact that your post is all about Slater, and nothing about Louisiana. You say the post was to point out differences between the two cases. What differences? If it were so, you would have shown us all by now. Strike 13.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
First

"I didn't mention the Louisiana case here; I asked how the simple burglary at issue in THIS thread turned into a violent encounter "

Then

""The rest of the post was an allusion to a debate Perf and I have been having in other threads about laws prohibiting gun possession, and an offhand observation that the Slater case was a good example supporting a point I had made in that debate. "

I think Fun might be Al Gore.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
hahaha....crickets

I love slamming you with your own bullshit.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
My second post

""What the fuck was this guy doing on the street? It's OK, just let him out and make it against the law for him to have a gun."

You don't get the sarcasm????????????????????

That's STILL mocking your comparison to the Louisiana case.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Why don't you try putting it in context? Put up YOUR post, which was CLEARLY alluding to Louisiana according to BOTH of us, Then put up my next 3 posts.

Stop with the soundbites. Do you understand 'context'? I think you do, but it's how you spin stuff so you can lie about it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I'll make it easy. Here's the post again. Where is the reference to the Louisiana case? ======== "Seems Fun doesn't know the difference between Simple and Aggravated Burglary, or he's just SPINNING again.

"Prosecutors say Slater pursued a mother and her two children through the house, but Slater told the judge he never intended to harm anyone. He said that his intent was to steal jewelry in order to pay bills. He said he broke in at a time when no one would be there."

I guess the Judge didn't believe him.

"A Walton County judge sentenced Paul Ali Slater to 20 years -- with 10 to serve -- for the home invasion back in January. "

You don't get 20 years for SIMPLE BURGLARY dumb ass.

Prosecutors say he also has a long arrest record.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
And you said it was a simple burglary.

It's not my fault you're incompetent.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"but still maintaining my response was only about Slater."

It was. The whole thing. It mentions him by name, throughout.

You've had about a dozen chances to point out ANYTHING in there that mentions Louisiana in ANY way. Where is it? Quote any sentence. Twelve strikes and you're out.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 166   End
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM