Will we see this on the MSM : Swingers Discussion 214700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill we see this on the MSM
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
According to Fun, network affiliates are the MSM.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
MUSLIM ACCUSED OF BEHEADING 2 CHRISTIANS IN U.S.

Torture, persecution of faithful no longer reserved for Islamic nations

by BOB UNRUH

Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.

While the report said police did not indicate a motive, friends of the victims wondered if it was something to do with religion.

WABC reporter Jeff Pegues wrote: “To members of the close knit Coptic Orthodox church the pain is real.”

“It’s a shock, something like this doesn’t happen to people like that,” one resident told him.

The report said police described the suspect as “ruthless” and “calculating” and said he belongs behind bars.

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Ibrahim was being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges of murder and desecration of human remains.

WND reported in September a jihadi writer who has praised the murderer of a Dutch filmmaker suggested beheading as a way of curbing criticism of Islam. The report came from the Muhib Ru’yat al-Rahman, a senior writer of a leading jihadi forum called Shumoukh al-Islam, suggested that Muslims living in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the U.S. kill Westerners who criticize Islam and display their decapitated heads along roads, according to the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor, a unit of the Middle East Media Research Center.

“While expressing respect for those calling to boycott European and American products over the release of the film ‘Innocence of Muslims,’ which negatively depicts Muhammad, Muhib insists that the best way to deter people from insulting Muhammad and his wives is to implement his proposal,” the report said.

The writer praised Dutch-Moroccan Muslim Muhammad Bouyeri, who killed Dutch film-maker Theo Van Gogh in 2004 over the production of “Submission,” a film criticizing Islam’s treatment of women. Dozens of forum members praised the post, expressing their agreement with the writer’s suggestions, the report said.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Last year, around sept time. An arab Muslim beheaded two people in NJ. Did any of you see it in MSM?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Who's arguing?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Who are you arguing with?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Well so much for left wing media bias huh? Anyway, like I said, there is a lesson to be learned here, the problem is, about 40% of America will get it worng

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
No idea. I was just quoting a story. I didn't follow it closely.

Presumably prosecutors say it because someone (i.e. a witness) told them so. Beats me how true it is.

I'm not making hay out of this story. I was just posting an update when I saw it. I don't think it means anything either way for the abortion debate - other than coming up with what abortions probably should *not* be, which I think most people on either side will agree upon.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
How in the HELL do prosecutors know it "let out a soft whimper"? What total bullshit. Naturally, the right wing kooks will learn the WRONG lesson from this case The correct lesson ? Repeal Roe, and this is what ALL abortions will look like

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
This is the thread it was in, right?

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was was found guilty of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who authorities say were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his clinic. He was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the drug-overdose death of a patient who had undergone an abortion. He was cleared in the death of a fourth baby, who prosecutors say let out a soft whimper before he snipped its neck.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
aljeezza say they would have a office in nashville(they brought AL GORE tv station for 500 hundren million dollars) and at least 6 other offices in the USA and plan to have their tv up and running by 2013..not sure about all this as I only heard only part of the story...500hundernmillionwas thisakickback????????....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 166   End
TOPIC: Will we see this on the MSM