Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins : Swingers Discussion 2106471061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The GOP, however, has put some of these people on the ballot. "

Seriously? There are no ridiculous embarrassing Democrats out there?

Maxine Waters? Hank Johnson? Not only have these people made it onto the ballots, they continue to be re-elected. Are you proud of these people? You're not going to make me dig out some of their ridiculous statements are you?

We could (and have) spent all day posting ridiculous things elected members of both parties have said and done. There is no point. You won't meet me in the middle and admit that both parties are rampant with these fools?

Amazing how I am always accused of being this pro-Republican cheerleader... I come down on them nearly as often as I do Democrats.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"The vast majority of people have no fucking clue what they are voting for or why."

Ya think?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
The dumb people are just dumb people, and their vote is just random, depending on their situation. The GOP, however, has put some of these people on the ballot. And the tendency I've noticed, over many elections, is that progressives admire someone smarter than themselves, while conservatives mistrust them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"It requires a belief that Americans are getting dumber. "

Irrespective of who they are voting for, I do not doubt that one bit.

Is the woman shouting about how she's voting for Obama because she got a free Obamaphone any more or less embarrassing than some hick sitting with a shotgun rattling on about how he's voting for Romney because Obama's a Muslim?

The vast majority of people have no fucking clue what they are voting for or why.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"... people seem to have not noticed that was seemed like a certainty for Republicans taking the Senate has evaporated."

I hadn't even noticed that this was widely believed, much less a certainty. It requires a belief that Americans are getting dumber.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
What happened is that the Tea Party morons got Mourdock and Akin and a crop of other non electable idiots nominated.

A golden opportunity flushed down the toilet for ideology...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
electoral-vote had a piece written called "what happened to the Senate?"

All the attention given to the Presidential race means people seem to have not noticed that was seemed like a certainty for Republicans taking the Senate has evaporated. Although the models currently show the Dems holding 54 Senate seats, 6 of those are in the "by a thread" category of 1-2 points - I expect they won't hold all of them. I think the end result will probably be about 51-49 D-R, +/- 1 either way.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
You are probably right, VA, but never underestimate the Democrats ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...

Democrats have a propensity to compromise, which is not always a good thing...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Not that it matters a whole lot. It's beginning to look like Congress will not make any large changes. A Democrat Senate will simply not pass anything from the Republican House, and little will change. In order to actually get what he wants, Republicans will need to take the Senate too, and I don't see it happening.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Krugman, we should stage a fake martian attack to help the economy Krugman, and people think he has a thing called credibility?

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 92   End
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins