Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins : Swingers Discussion 2106471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

"But the job of the government is to provide for the majority"

WHAT?!? The above is the dumbest thing to come out of your keyboard. The job of government is NOT to provide for anybody."

A government that doesn't provide for its people is a government without the loyalty of its people.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7479 posts)
Looking:

One additional thing about Roosevelt, how about mine safety?

My grandparents worked the mines, family died in the mines... Entire families died in mine accidents because rich men wanted to skimp on safety. So again, your arguments are muted by the fact that if not for the government, rich men would abuse the public.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7479 posts)
"But the job of the government is to provide for the majority"

WHAT?!? The above is the dumbest thing to come out of your keyboard. The job of government is NOT to provide for anybody.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
Looking:

How about you reread what I said. The farms I were talking about are in Iraq. I put the issues of the US at the end... and each segments were clearly labeled.

As for what your family went through, not everyone would come out a winner... However the majority couldn't grow a damned thing because no one could afford to buy it. Your family were lucky to have been growing things that could sell... to have contacts that would buy...

But the job of the government is to provide for the majority... not the minority. Your family fell into the minority and during tough times, you must accept a small amount of loss so that the greater whole may gain.

It is called being part of something more important than yourself and if you can not be part of such a thing... then you need to leave this nation for one that will accept parasites who refuse to be part of something bigger than themselves.

You will not find sympathy from me, for the fact that you have repeatedly stated how you think of only yourself and for the fact that your family thought only for themselves.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7479 posts)
Any true Republican voter who believes in the history of his/her political party as being the supreme repository of patriotism would do what Obama asks, which is to give 'a little bit more' to support America by re-investing in the economy.

Ronald Reagan did. He raised taxes 11 times during his two-term presidency.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6991 posts)
Lucky:

"I deal with death and destruction almost on a daily basis dickhead. Hell is right here right now."

I thought you said "LOL I work on and fix my equipment daily. Mine and my crews lives depend on it."

Working in a mine in the US isn't working with death and destruction on a daily bases, it isn't even close.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7479 posts)
I thought it great when GW cut my taxes and now Romney wants to do it again. We are in that more than 250k bracket , just wish we could get most of our income from capital gains like Mitt. 14% great.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
bobby- Why do you think that a person who farms would not be a Republican? I have family who own farms now who are staunch Republicans , I find your rational funny. My grandparents ( also Republicans )were so far against the Roosevelt policies and programs, especially the new deal, as they took money from their mouths, stipulated what they could sell during the depression, how much they could sell etc. to the point he and his brothers had to transport certain items to NY under the cover of night. They were and are capable of maintaining and surviving. To utter such nonsense that a Republican or conservative cannot fend for themselves is utter nonsense. I assure you I can repair what machinery i have and i knwo quite a few who can as well.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
No write offs, no subsidized labor and because the work force is uneducated, your equipment isn't maintained unless you maintain it yourself. (with your two hands)

LOL I work on and fix my equipment daily. Mine and my crews lives depend on it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I deal with death and destruction almost on a daily basis dickhead. Hell is right here right now.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 92   End
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins