Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins : Swingers Discussion 2106471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
here's a bit more for consideration: Economic Depression: While there is no technical definition of a depression, conventionally it is defined as a period featuring severe declines in productivity and investment and particularly high unemployment. A particularly long and/or deep recession.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I Know...lol Besides it might be embarrassing in court to be charged with assault with a dead weapon.

Then again you might get a book deal out of it. Titled "Deadwood" tales of lost love and the next great depression.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
It fends off the lurkers

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
L2hu,

"So do you know what I do for a living? "

Dude at 97yo I'd say breathing.!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"Working in a mine in the US isn't working with death and destruction on a daily bases, it isn't even close."

So do you know what I do for a living?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Let me guess, it's that dood that was braying the same shit in the previous election, claiming that the Republican party is finished done with"

People, I have long contended that the bicameral system of government is dead and has been for awhile. It just doesn't know yet. Some may argue but if you compare how (that is to what degree) faithfully and successfully the entity discharges its constitutional responsibilities this soon becomes clear to all but the intentionally blind and deaf.

There will be a continued "depression" whether Dumb or Dumber is placed in office.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
ZZ you have been licking Gloria Allred's LIBERAL crotch haven't you?

NONE of what you have posted is fact and Romney is squeaky lean (as politicians go) so if you can come up with just one illegal item he did I can come up with at least 5-10 our current LIAR & CHIEF has done! As politicians go he is the biggest LIAR of them all!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
An intenet news article with the dateline October 24 reveals something about Presidential candidate Willard Mitt Romney that could adversely affect trust in American integrity if the Republican Party purloins the election for their lying liar.

"Mitt Romney has been implicated in a complex case involving perjury, stock manipulation, and possibly consumer fraud.

Mitt Romney lied in the divorce proceedings of his wealthy friend, Tom Stemberg, founder of Staples, according to a story by radaronline dot com. At least that is what Stemberg's former wife, Maureen, says. She is a MS patient who says her husband was so vindictive he even cut off her health insurance. Unfortunately the records for this case have been sealed, and participants are unable to discuss them. Other forces are in motion to lift the gag order.

It is a matter of public record that Mitt Romney went on the stand claiming that Staples as a business was "overvalued." He also specifically said:

“I didn't place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company's future.

Because of Romney's testimony the court valued the corporation at a paltry percentage of its actual worth, and Maureen Stemberg was granted a tiny settlement.

Meanwhile, weeks after the divorce was finalized, Mitt Romney and his buddy Tom Stemberg sold their shares of Staples to Goldman Sachs and made millions in the process."

This is a case in a long line of cases that show a side of Mitt Romney's business ethics that he does not want the American people to know about.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Bobby we are not fucking pets~~well maybe you are.

What you describe is what I do for my livestock, until I decide to eat them. It is the same thing a government that keeps subjects does. For someone who has whined about slavery you sure are happy to be kept.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 92   End
TOPIC: Will There Be A Depression if Romney Wins