Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency
TOPIC: Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
lucky,

i am also surprised that the "lesser of two evils" theory does not play out but many time i see the splinter groups of the party attempt to "ruin" an election because their candidate did not win the primary. i don't get it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I think they would vote for the best of two evils. And remember we are just getting started. Rudy is strong with women and moderate dems. Jury is still out on the nomination. With two in particular have not decided to run. Alot can happen by this November.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In a blistering online column, Focus on the Family founder James Dobson wrote that, should the former New York mayor become the nominee, "I will either cast my ballot for an also-ran - or if worse comes to worst - not vote in a presidential election for the first time in my adult life."

"Many liberal Americans will agree with the social positions espoused by Giuliani. However, I don't believe conservative voters whose support he seeks will be impressed," Dobson said on WorldNetDaily, a conservative news Web site.

A Christian evangelical based in Colorado Springs, Colo., Dobson said he was speaking as a private citizen. However, his words carry considerable weight with the some 7 million listeners of his conservative radio show.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency