Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency : Swingers Discussion 79254
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWill Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency
TOPIC: Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually it was Dorthy and the Witches.....mainly Dorthy.....once again thanks a million, is nothing sacred anymore? Well at least there's Alice in Wonderland......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
........A real girl eh? well that's comforting Dorthy.........I can never watch that movie again.....and masturbate. Thanks a millions Angel!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Angel, I think you have just given me nightmares for about a week.......good job and very nice pic................

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Did you give up on the "Cult Leader" look? I must say that this pic is a lot more interesting. Hey ya know what Angel maybe you're right about Hitler. The sources of "Conversations with Hitler" were a bit sketchy to say the least. So maybe he does fall into the Jim Jones or David Koresh category.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
give em a cigar!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
What was the name of the guy who led his follower to South America to mass suicide in the name of God? Hitler was using God in the same way, a convenient God.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Its obvious we have some conflicting info going on.. and I'm not sure why or how.. but I'm sure its likely gonna take longer to track down than this thread will last.. See he is still the manipulator.His plea to his people to carry on the fight was not enough he felt he needed God to maintain their will to carry on. It is the word of God that demands we fight. He knew he had just about lost the war, but being let down and betrayed by his leadership he decided to not only destroy himself but to take his nation with him. IMHO

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Angel do you acknowledge that Hitler was a master at mass manipulation and in fact studied ways to manipulate the masses, such as hypnotism. Would it be so inconceivable to believe that his words were used to infuse righteous indignation into the minds of his followers? It seems to me if a man studies methods on how to manipulate the people he wants to influence, sells propaganda and outright lies in order to focus the people's anger on an innocent segment of the population, that he would not be above lying about his personal spiritual beliefs if he feels that it would serve his interests. Once again ya gotta help me out man, let me know where I went wrong. Thanks Bunches!

~Joe

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You're right Angel.....I don't know shit about "Religion" nor do I really give a shit what Jesus's name was or is or anything else. I remember one verse from the Bible, Psalms 139. I like it, I use it, I believe. I'm sorry I'm not really complicated person like you are. But still, let review.

"Dont know yet as per the sen quotes.. havent been able to look em up yet.. but yeah if i had to guess.. I'd say hitler lied on the athiest side or thay are false or out of context if I had to guess.. which dosent make a lotta sense seeing as his base was largly Xtian and self admittedly so was he..." -ANGEL

"The book "Hitler's Secret Conversations" 1941-1944 published by Farrar, Straus and Young, Inc., first edition, 1953. The book was published in Britain under the title, "Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944". This is also the title of the Oxford University Press paperback edition in the United States. " -Sen

Angel.............I looked up "Hitler's Secret Conversations" and found a lot of info on the book.........sooooooo I'm not sure what kind of search engine you've been trying.....try a little one I like use....it's call "Yahoo". I think it's Swedish or somethiing.......

Also if I am not mistaken all of the quotes you gave, were before WWII, during a time when he was trying to gain political influence. Sens quotes were from a book which claims that he said those things in 1941, during the war. It's said the Devil knows every verse in the bible, he could even pass as a great priest or paster, but that does not make him a Christian.

Now this is probably the most talkative that that I' e seen you regarding any topic, either you are a rabid history buff or you seem to care whether or not Hitler believed in God. In fact you insist that he did. Now call me crazy, but you like to let it be known how much you DON'T give a shit about well...........anything. So forgive me if I find this all a bit strange. But then again I'm sure that you "Don't Give A Shit" if I do.......right?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Angel that didn't answer the question, if Hitler railed against religion like he was Christopher Hitchens or Bill Mauyer, would he have had the international connections and political support that he had prior to WWII? I think not. Now the quotes that Sen produced showing where he ranted against Christianity, are you saying that they are false quotes or was he just lying about his beliefs? You never addressed those quotes.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Will Religious Right Cost Repubs the Presidency