Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her : Swingers Discussion 2146981051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 52 of 52 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's Ann coulter... She lives in another reality and visits our own.

I can understand the basic and warped idea behind such list... But making any non-medical abortion illegal would be a better and arguably more palatable solution, as it achieves the end result of saving lives and protecting the unborn when ever possible.

Sadly the vast majority of pro-life people also are the same ones subscribing to dog eat dog rules for those of us who live past birth. Which entirely ereases any pro-life message that they may have tried to make.

You cannot be both prolife and conservative at the same time. (least of all a tea party member) you cannot just dump the unwanted trash you forced another to keep.

I also understand the pro-abortion view about treating women as more than plumbing. But like the pro-life/anti abortion group, both sides are placing greater value on one or the other... Only the pro-abortion side desires greater funding for contraception, education and research and development of new technologies to free women from unwanted pregnancies.

This is why the pro-life side of the debate are and always will lose this fight... They give nothing, but take everything.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
She wants a published nationwide list of women seeking abortion posted to the web, in response to the gun registry. I bet we couldn't actually give her away. Matter of fact, I doubt we could pay anyone to come get her! And people wonder why the GOP has so many negative labels..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 52 of 52 
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her