Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her : Swingers Discussion 2146981031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They are going to need a big plane to get all of those heads in it.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Kent Conrad, Glenn Greenwald, Alcee Hastings, Bill Delahunt, John Kerry, Ezra Klein, Mike Malloy, Rachel Maddow, Rosie O’Donnell, Michael Pfleger, Ted Rall, Bill Richardson, Randi Rhodes, Al Sharpton, Cindy Sheehan, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Jeremiah Wright, Matthew Yglesias.

There are so many more of course. But the Left tries so hard to paint the Right based on what one lunatic said. Wake up Right, you have to do the same. Lower yourself to the level of the Left, speak their language.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
***The republican party platform is to ban all abortion and the laws made by the right treat women as plumbing... Which the rich would like to see kept unclogged so to produce more unwanted children which keep tough women and men in poverty as they must provide for that child.***

Does the dumbocratic /Liberal not know how to use modern contraceptive? especially since obammy gave you the free birth control? Or do you contend that those who are of the lower earning rates are too Stupid to understand how to use the free contraceptives?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Michael moore, What about reverand Al? send him along with Ann.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
VA:

Where did I state I don't care about facts?

Ann has a track record of far right wing insanity. The republican party platform is to ban all abortion and the laws made by the right treat women as plumbing... Which the rich would like to see kept unclogged so to produce more unwanted children which keep tough women and men in poverty as they must provide for that child.

So until the right abandons their radical platforms... When a radical of the right speaks as they normally do... Most every reasonable minded persons isn't going to contest the statements as anything but far right wing platform talk and insanity.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
So basically you don't give a rats ass about information, truth, or facts. You have your ideas of how things are and that's how it is.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Va:

Ann has a reputation of being insane all the time... So when we hear of statements which fit her personality... We won't go looking for the quote.

As such I didn't look up her quote and nor do I care to. The republican party as a whole is on the wrong side of the abortion debate as they demand both for a total (to include medical needs) ban on abortion and to hinder or stop education, and acess to cheap/free reproductive services to free women from their biological bad luck/short straw. (I do not envy women)

Because Republicans are on the wrong side of this debate and until they change the party platform and remove those who are in support of its current platform. Republicans ought not use abortion as an example for anything. Find something else, anything else.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Why can't I have (and publish) a list of (insert brand of car) owners? How about people who have more than 4 children? People over 90 years old? Black people who live in my community? People on welfare? People on disability?

Why is one's health/reproductive decisions "private" but one's ownership of perfectly legal firearms is not?

She used abortion to be outrageous and get your attention. It's none of anyone's business who's had abortions and who isn't - and she knows this. Her point was that it's none of your business who owns guns and who doesn't.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
For the love of Christ:

"Why, as that man just said, why aren't we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not [have] criminal records. Why can't we get the criminal records? No, you can't get that. Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. They're tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child."

This is not saying that we should have access to a list of women who have had abortions. This is asking why is it that we can publicly access the names and addresses of perfectly legal gun owners, with no criminal records, who have done nothing wrong, but can't access lists of people who have done other controversial things?

It's called "Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd." I am appalled that nobody here has been bright enough to recognize that.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Out,

I never typed anything of the sort. But, looking at the rape, abortion, "religious/bible", and other topics relating to women in the news, the Repub Men are leading the attack on women. They are trying to revert their standings in law and society to equal that of 1813 instead of 2013.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her