Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The difference is that the GOVERNMENT is the one giving them this information. They're not going door-to-door to ask people to volunteer it.

So what OTHER lists of private, law abiding citizens do you consider to be OK for the government to provide to those who ask for it? We're not talking about sex offenders here - we're talking about people who legally own an object.

"Oh, we just want guns to be registered for (insert reason here). We'd never do anything TO the gun owners, such as attempt to publicly shame them or adversely affect their lives!" FUCKING LIARS.

Someone punch me in the head for coming back in here again and engaging anyone. Fuck I'm stupid sometimes......

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
We can't say any action is "perfectly OK", because no matter what is done, someone will be upset, while others might be pleased.

If you aren't afraid of an angry mob of disabled 90-yr-olds coming to your door, you might consider publishing their whereabouts.

I suppose the more germane comparison would be: how OK would it be if you and your lovable fellow swingers' names and addresses were made public. This is not only a possibility to consider, you might think of it as an inevitability. Hackers get into defense department files, so why not SLS ?

Some disgruntled former swinger or ex-site employee may take it upon himself to do the world this favor. And then it would be a matter of how interesting it is to whom, and whether anyone gives a damn.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Our pride and joy, the morbidly obese self indulgent, Michael Moore:

'They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet," Moore told Britain's Mirror newspaper recently, referring to his fellow citizens as a whole."

Michael Moore is still in despair over the last US presidential election. He calls President Bush:

"a thief-in-chief, a trespasser on federal land, a squatter at the Oval Office".

"White people scare the crap out of me. … I have never been attacked by a black person, never been evicted by a black person, never had my security deposit ripped off by a black landlord, never had a black landlord … never been pulled over by a black cop, never been sold a lemon by a black car salesman, never seen a black car salesman, never had a black person deny me a bank loan, never had a black person bury my movie, and I’ve never heard a black person say, 'We’re going to eliminate ten thousand jobs here — have a nice day!'”

"That little piece of slo-mo roadkill (the media circus after the 2000 election) was for those who hadn’t had their OJ/Monica fix for a while and desperately needed to watch one more ugly seam of the nation unravel like a Newt Gingrich marriage."

"Al Gore received the votes of more than 90 percent of (black Floridians) on Nov. 7, 2000. That is, 90 percent of those who were allowed to vote. In what appears to be a mass fraud committed by the state of Florida, (Jeb) Bush, (Katherine) Harris and company not only removed thousands of black felons from the (voting) rolls, they also removed thousands of black citizens who had never committed a crime in their lives — along with thousands of eligible voters who had committed only misdemeanors.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
We need to ship Jimmy Carter overseas, some of his quotes:

"We only have to recall the color of the faces of those in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi who are most devastated by Katrina to know that there are not yet equal opportunities for all Americans,"

"Our government now has a strange and unprecedented and pervasive policy of not speaking to anybody who doesn't agree with us in advance on controversial issues. So we close the door, we go into a closet and pout,"

"Iraq is an unjust war."

"We are completely in bed with the Israelis to the detriment of the wellbeing of the Palestinians."

"In my opinion, the embargo strengthens Castro and perpetuates communism in Cuba."

"I think what's going on in Guantanamo Bay and other places is a disgrace to the U.S.A."

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
Oh and if it was not obvious, I meant you need only answer it if you're one who thinks it's perfectly OK to "out" firearms owners publicly using government assistance.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Why can't I have (and publish) a list of (insert brand of car) owners? How about people who have more than 4 children? People over 90 years old? Black people who live in my community? People on welfare? People on disability?

Why is one's health/reproductive decisions "private" but one's ownership of perfectly legal firearms is not? ---------- When anyone answers any of that is when I'll come back to this topic.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
In a 2002 interview with The New York Observer, Coulter said she wished that the Oklahoma City bomber had targeted the New York Times. She said, "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building." Later, she said, "I should have added, 'after everyone had left the building except the editors and reporters.'"

Post 9/11, Coulter had this to say about Muslims: 'We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.'

In May, Ann Coulter told the crowd at an annual CPAC conference that "there should be more jailed journalists."

Coulter let loose on the late Princess Diana of all people, calling her an "anorexic, bulimic narcissist." Prior to that, she had called Princess Diana a "nitwit hussy."

Earlier this year, Coulter asked someone to put out an ad looking for President Obama's cocaine dealer.

In May, Coulter appeared on Bill O'Reilly's show to argue that "radiation is good for you." She was responding to concerns about radiation in Japan post-earthquake, and told a skeptical O'Reilly that levels of radiation higher than the cut-offs set by the government could actually reduce the risk of cancer.

Coulter told a gathering of gay conservatives, marriage "is not a civil right -- you're not black."

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"It's called "Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd." I am appalled that nobody here has been bright enough to recognize that."

VB, you may be wishfully thinking. A person with a track record of absurd and incendiary comments probably should not be hired to make even more of them.

When in another thread I said people should not have kids if they can't tell a Canadian eagle from an African eagle, you sure didn't get it.

Oh, but Ann is a conservative on TV, so it's OK

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Because Ann Coulter is a fixture in the kingdom of GOPoop, everyone gets a laugh when they read her books while they eliminate their waste in the privy. He concepts are Republican Party/Tea Party/Frogx Newz laxatives. She should live in the UK.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
They are going to need a big plane to get all of those heads in it.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her