Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her : Swingers Discussion 214698
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
She wants a published nationwide list of women seeking abortion posted to the web, in response to the gun registry. I bet we couldn't actually give her away. Matter of fact, I doubt we could pay anyone to come get her! And people wonder why the GOP has so many negative labels..

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder if obama could be the pres in exile.but who would take him.maybe chavaes.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
".. what OTHER lists of private, law abiding citizens do you consider to be OK for the government to provide.."

Apparently names of political donors are available:

"One million dollars is a big political contribution. It’s even bigger for a first-time political donor who lives in a $50,000 house. Yet that’s apparently the donation Sherry Huff, an accountant in Rossville, Ga., decided to give.

Huff is listed on federal disclosure records as the source of funding for a Republican super PAC that spent big against President Obama’s reelection last year. She was the primary source of funding for a $1 million billboard campaign highlighting Obama’s support for abortion rights and gay marriage."

Washington Post

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
""I have nothing more to say that is relevant to the conversation, So I will attack thier post count to divert everyones attention for my lack of thought on the topic"

Spot on!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17148 posts)
Ahhh the old Post count reply..... usually means "I have nothing more to say that is relevant to the conversation, So I will attack thier post count to divert everyones attention for my lack of thought on the topic"

Carry on nothing more to see here.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Really? Well I have read your post and I have a concise and articulate reply:

Boobies.

And for those who don't read: (.)(.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Some would have as many posts if they spent less time having to read. Reading every post 3-5 times to comprehend is very time consuming."

You want to post even more often than you already do? Geeze.... Addictions. What is your goal number of posts to complete? Getting paid to be on here?

Sorry for your low-level reading comprehension... I'll type slower.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2117 posts)
What other way could I convey it to him, or you other typing on SLS? Me saying that my 1,700 posts are pale to your 11k, shows (tracks) the number of posts.... As well as the others with 10-15k posts. If you don't see this as an enormous amount of posts and time, enjoy the rest of your life arguing on here. How could this really keep anyone entertained daily, for years?

Wouldn't you rather talk with your spouse, family, neighbors and friends? But, I guess you showed me, huh? You attempted to compare the time I've spent on here, as a contradiction? You're incredible... Did I say I would never post on here.... Nope, just said I can't stay logged in posting all day, as these ppl with important 6 figure jobs.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2117 posts)
It's clear that some people have not read the posts they're "replying" to.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Some would have as many posts if they spent less time having to read. Reading every post 3-5 times to comprehend is very time consuming.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Smack? Really? Seriously? You take these forums too seriously. You're just hot air... You have no life beyond posting, looking for arguments. Have fun in your Internet world.... You should track your hrs here and see how much time/life you're wasting. "

He sez while posting in here...LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 52   End
TOPIC: Why we should sell Ann Coulter to any nation that will take her