Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military : Swingers Discussion 778821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy are Liberals considered Anti-Military
TOPIC: Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
You can criticize those people all ya want, but it's your side of the pie that still insults our troops almost every day. People you admire and agree with, hate the military. So why should you guys be in charge of defending our country?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The point is that many "Liberals" look down upon the military. In San Francisco they have kicked the military out of public schools and colleges. They are the only crowd that questions if 9/11 was real, aside from people in the middle east that support the terrorists. If you identify yourself as a "Liberal" then you have a lot of shit in your yard that you don't talk about, but you are quick to point out the shit in the Republican's yard. When it comes to national security, Liberals really make it hard for average Americans to invest any confidence in their ability to protect this country. Yes many Liberals in the congress and the senate have served. But few if any made policy or mapped out strategies to defeat the enemy. With the exception perhaps of Westley Clark, but I did really follow his records so I am not so sure about that. All I want to know is, why should the military ever trust a true "Liberal" to lead them? Clinton wasn't consider a true "Liberal" and yet the military in large part despised him, and he wasn't too in love with them either. The last two Dem presidents. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, not considered strong military presidents by any stretch of the imagination. Carter was criticized for being weak, especially when it came to the situation with Iran. So once again what can "Liberal" side do to show the military that they do have the strength to lead them?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
and not all liberals are democrats.. still the original thread is way overbroad

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
John Kerry is a liberal and he has called our servicemen murders and baby killers.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
going for irony?

i dont really get the thread as it was filled with a lot of blatant generalizations such as... they are true americans, meaning of course they are not...

i also think that if you researched it and i have NOT (at this momemt) you will see that there are several freshmen congressmen who recently served. congressmen patrick murphy of pa comes to mind.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I don't understand it......they support Gitmo. They are for the CIA and the military doing whatever's necessary to get information that will protect our country. They support not giving terrorists lawyers and giving them access to our legal system. They support the patriot act. They supported ousting Saddam. They blame 9/11 on the terrorists and not America. They did not make a big deal out of Abu Graub. They don't call our military "thugs", "killers", "Liars", and other nasty things. They are total patriots who love this country and want to see us win the war on terror. I just don't understand why most of the military don't like them. They are true Americans......you don't believe me? Just Ask E_R......now there's a man who was just poured into that uniform.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military