Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military : Swingers Discussion 77882101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy are Liberals considered Anti-Military
TOPIC: Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't understand it......they support Gitmo. They are for the CIA and the military doing whatever's necessary to get information that will protect our country. They support not giving terrorists lawyers and giving them access to our legal system. They support the patriot act. They supported ousting Saddam. They blame 9/11 on the terrorists and not America. They did not make a big deal out of Abu Graub. They don't call our military "thugs", "killers", "Liars", and other nasty things. They are total patriots who love this country and want to see us win the war on terror. I just don't understand why most of the military don't like them. They are true Americans......you don't believe me? Just Ask E_R......now there's a man who was just poured into that uniform.......

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
joeodd:

Call bullshit all you want (really i dont mind)... I see your Bullshit and raise you 20 bullshits... I wouldnt attempt to critisize the government of China or Iran if I lived in China or Iran.. thats exactly my point.. and thats percisely why I said "Oh sure changes will have to be made and ways will change etc.." I know I couldnt get away with it there so therfore I wouldn't even try.. I may be crazy but 'm not STUPID. I get away with it here simply because I can (well at least for today.. its becomming increasingly dangerous)

As for being an American.. OK you got me there... My ancestors(on the maternal side) were here long before the first white man or black man or any colour inbetween ever even knew there was an America...

I adapt to what I need to adapt to Thats rule #1 for survival.. dosent mean necessarily like it.. just means I do and I will... and No I really dont care whos in charge... ones as bad as another.. they are just different.. I have already changed my methods & ways of dissent, and thats just in the last 3 years.. I'm not particularly worried about my opinion on a swinger site at the moment (but I might be tomorrow) I've been on the Govt radar before.. more than once.. I know how to avoid it, and get around it (I used to wok for em for Christ's sake).. and I also know in the grand scheme they will almost always win.. I dont have any delusions about that.. shit if i did I'd be doing another 20 years in a federal prison rather than typing this... (ever been under a CID and NCIS investigation?? I have.. and no no charges or convictions if yer wondering)

'Angel

I see what you are saying angel, and now I just find it sad. To live only to "exist" rather than stand for what you believe in and would die for. I never said doing so would be easy or safe, but in the long run is it better to live on your knees or die on your feet? Yeah that statement is generally romantic anti-church bullshit, but it can be applied to living under a government that you disagree with as well. I think you are afraid to admit that you would rather be an American than live under a repressive regime. Hell even Bill Mayer, one of the biggest Bush critics in the country, acknowledges that he would not be happy living in any other country. And he does not bite his tongue when it comes to the government. I believe in the concept of America, my ancestors died for me to have the right to better myself and proudly represent my heritage. I will not ever submit or throw away their sacrifice just so I can live more comfortably, neither should you. But hey it's our life, good luck.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
because they are anti-military. LIberals have always hated the military.... is it the conservatives that spit on soliders at the anti war rallies in DC or the liberals?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I'm just a peasent... the militarys arent interested in me.. we just get caught up in things as collateral dammage... I can live under any government system.. I live under this one dont I? Oh sure changes will have to be made and ways will change etc.. but no biggie... They have already.. this isnt the same govt system I grew up in certainly (not saying its better or worse, just different).. yet still I'm here... Peseants really dont care whos in charge.. they just want to be left alone mostly...

'Angel

Angel....I hate to pull a YY on ya but I'm going to have to call "BULLSHIT". You think that you can get away with criticizing the government in Iran or China? You really see no difference when it comes to who's in charge? Have you ever lived under another government system? I will assume that like most of us, you have always been an American. That statement is like me saying that I could easily go back to Africa and live as comfortably as I do here.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
sen,

of course.. i was just playing with mr. conservative (aka perfect)

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
So you protected yourself from a military invasion or terrorist attack?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
now, now, dzzy....I know you don't really feel that way. I think you recognize bias and umcompromise when it comes it appears on both sides.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
this should be good.

what is the definition of a true liberal?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
conservates =

ahhhh nevermind!! haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Btw, I am an Independent who votes both Dem, Repub, and third party. I just happen to lean right when it comes to defending this country, as many Americans still do.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I have noticed that you enjoy calling people names instead of having honest debates. Really if you want to rant and rave why not start a blog like everyone else? I asked a simple question. Why should Americans trust Liberals, like yourself, to defend this country? All you have done is attack republicans, in fact your side shows more tenacity in attacking republicans than you do when it comes to attacking terrorists. That's the real problem. And I could ask you the same question about feeling like you are not a part of the "majority" when the pendulum swings the other way, as it always does in politics. Zing, you appear to be wasting my time.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Why are Liberals considered Anti-Military