Why Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA : Swingers Discussion 2109471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhy Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA
TOPIC: Why Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The insightful commentary on taxation of religious denominations, institutions, and operatives provided by Robert is affirmed.

Tax them all. Tax them until they repent and return to doing The Lord's work. Tax them for their properties, tax them for the contributions of their sheeple, tax them for their services, tax them until it hurts their fake righteousness and forces them to admit they are PACs, not congregation benevolent, faithful devotees of some mystical majesty who loves them more than others, because they are 'special.'

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
" (if you read your bible, it says that God is a king.)

If your god doesn't like my words,... let it come down here and challenge me... I will cut its throat open and give it a Columbian neck tie."

LMAO In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
azqt:

"Just so you know what type of idiot hartmann is. Hartmann made the incredible call for gay reparations, singling out the Mormon Church to pay for gay weddings in the California for the next 10 years.

Mormons? Attacks on Romney?

Coincidence? NOT"

So long as religion desires to try and make policy in this country, I support the following.

1) Full taxation upon all places of worship. 2) Full requirements for pay and benefits that all other employers must pay. 3) Full accountability of the education system of the religious institutions. (Catholic schools for example.) So to ensure that they are teaching on a standard equal to or better than the public system and provides special education for those in need of it. 4) Ensuring that no one under 21 gets so much as a sip of alcohol (alter wine). (must comply with all state and federal laws)

I highly advise that the religious institutions get the fuck out of politics and remain in their churches and the homes of families... You aren't wanted in our politics, you threaten the very foundation of this nation as a free nation. Free from kings. (if you read your bible, it says that God is a king.)

If your god doesn't like my words,... let it come down here and challenge me... I will cut its throat open and give it a Columbian neck tie.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Just so you know what type of idiot hartmann is. Hartmann made the incredible call for gay reparations, singling out the Mormon Church to pay for gay weddings in the California for the next 10 years.

Mormons? Attacks on Romney?

Coincidence? NOT

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Yep, just another cut and paste by liberals. At least give credit instead of plagiarizing.

Why Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA Monday, 29 October 2012 15:06 By Thom Hartmann and Sam Sacks , The Daily Take

...keep in mind hartmann describes himself as a radical

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Maybe FEMA sHould be run by 'emergancy personal,' I hear them suckas are amazing at sucking the government saggy titty!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
If a Bain Capital profit could be earned by outsourcing the recovery of the Atlantic Coast after SuperStorm Sandy, Wicked Willard would be out proclaiming the benefits of outsourced-FEMA.

That would be a betrayal of national security. Wicked Willard is soft on national security, soft on disaster survival assistance, and soft on protecting American from scab labor from China or other alien labor sources.

Willard is anti-American, evil incarnate, owner of a Devil's Economic Profit Portfolio, with tax haven in the Cayman Islands.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Seems Romney has selective hearing disease. He won't answer dozens of reporters shouted questions (it seems Ol' Mittens has gone into hiding-NO INTERVIEWS!!) about his promise during the Rethug debates to eliminate FEMA now that it's truly needed and fervently requested by Republican Governors.

His lame attempt to walk it back failed too....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"I saw the word Katrina and that was all I needed."

Ahh, yes. Your usual 'full and fair consideration'.

Silly me... I didn't realize that was a Rethuglican trigger word. Or is that just you?

The butt-fucking Bush took for that screwup still hurts I see. Poor baby...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
When Idiot-in-Chief Dubya played guitar and scoffed at tragedy during Hurricane Katrina, Americans witnessed the attitude and preparedness by the Republic-con Party and its the Bush/Cheney Crime Cabinet appointees in dealing with natural disasters.

Nothing has changed. The Republic-con Party has no interest in preserving and protecting the lives of American citizens, but only in using natural disaster as a mode of blaming the opposition party, just like the fake and phony tee evangelists Benny Hinny, Pat Robertson, and Jerry Fail.

Sea Goddess Calypso took out Falwell, and Obama/Biden took out the Bush/Cheney Crime Enterprise in election Y2008.

My hope is that Calypso has created another scene for another election year. Taking out the Mormon Dementors and Republic-cons for Lord Voldemort would be so delightful after Halloween. J.K. Rowling may have had a premonition about this era when she imagined the assault on Hogwart School of Magic.

Go Griiffindoor!

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: Why Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA