Who would vote for a swinger : Swingers Discussion 116889
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWho would vote for a swinger
TOPIC: Who would vote for a swinger
Created by: 8yearitchscrathers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious. I would like to think that the swinging aspect would be a mute point, but how many out there would vote for a man who wants a smaller federal government, flat tax, and a leader who doesn't leave the Constitution to interpretation, but takes it at face value? If you want that type of man to represent you in Ohio, let me know.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Who's gonna deliver a smaller Federal Government if "W" couldn't get it done? This WAS the "smaller government era". Except that it grew and grew and grew! Flat tax - not such a great idea when you really dig into it. Suggestion: Study the discipline of economics and then let's talk. Yeah, that's right. Let's all get incredibly excited about a leader "who doesn't leave the Constitution to interpretation, but takes it at face value?" Goodnight.

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just curious. I would like to think that the swinging aspect would be a mute point, but how many out there would vote for a man who wants a smaller federal government, flat tax, and a leader who doesn't leave the Constitution to interpretation, but takes it at face value? If you want that type of man to represent you in Ohio, let me know.

Wadsworth OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Who would vote for a swinger