Who is or what is ACORN : Swingers Discussion 114720
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWho is or what is ACORN
TOPIC: Who is or what is ACORN
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Info please on how an organization can register voters without proof of eligibility?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OBAMA INTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO PROTECT ACORN Marinka Peschmann has a stunning piece in the Canada Free Press on the corrupt legislation that Obama is co-sponsoring to protect the crooks and thugs that put him where his is. Quid pro quo baby.

I liked it better when, as a Senator, he did nothing and voted 'present' 130 times. Did our founding fathers foresee a traitor being elected to the White House?

Obama shields ACORN from Criminal Prosecution in the Economic Crisis Canada Free Press

Not only did Senator Barack Obama’s presidential campaign pay more than U.S. $800,000 to a front of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform, Now, ACORN, currently under investigation in a dozen States for voter registration fraud and bribery schemes, for “get-out-the-vote-efforts”; Obama co-sponsored legislation called the “Helping Families Save their Homes in Bankruptcy Act of 2007”-- that was supported by ACORN and protects them.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud-- 14 States Investigate Obama's Community Organization

Busted!... Ohio ACORN Hired 'Get Out the Vote' Workers to Canvass For Obama & Even Advertised It

More hope and change for America... Two different Ohio blogs posted an email from ACORN on February 21, 2008 announcing that Ohio ACORN is doing a Get Out The Vote project with the OBAMA Campaign.

The email even admitted:

Ohio ACORN is hiring canvassers to go door to door encouraging voters to vote for Barak Obama. This was back in February during the Democratic primary.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Obama: "I’ve been fighting alongside Acorn on issues you care about my entire career…" (Steven Malanga, "Organizer In Chief," [New York] City Journal, Summer 2008)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Obama relying on Voter Fraud to win like he did vs. Hillary KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Officials in Missouri, a hard-fought jewel in the presidential race, are sifting through possibly hundreds of questionable or duplicate voter-registration forms submitted by an advocacy group that has been accused of election fraud in other states.

Charlene Davis, co-director of the election board in Jackson County, where Kansas City is, said the fraudulent registration forms came from the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN. She said they were bogging down work Wednesday, the final day Missourians could register to vote.

“I don’t even know the entire scope of it because registrations are coming in so heavy,” Davis said. “We have identified about 100 duplicates, and probably 280 addresses that don’t exist, people who have driver’s license numbers that won’t verify or Social Security numbers that won’t verify. Some have no address at all.”

The nonpartisan group works to recruit low-income voters, who tend to lean Democratic.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Investors Business Daily asks what Obama knows about the epidemic of voter fraud in ACORN, and it’s not an unfair question. Not only has he publicly endorsed ACORN, Obama has paid them at least $800,000 for their voter fraud services, an amount that he didn’t immediately disclose until pressed. ACORN has responded in kind, with their voter-registration efforts that have resulted in criminal investigations in more than a dozen states:

For starters, Obama paid ACORN, which has endorsed him for president, $800,000 to register new voters, payments his campaign failed to accurately report. They were disguised in his FEC disclosure as payments to a front group called Citizen Services Inc. for "advance work."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Fictitious Donors Found in Obama Finance Records

By MICHAEL LUO and GRIFF PALMER Published: October 9, 2008 Last December, someone using the name “Test Person,” from “Some Place, UT,” made a series of contributions, the largest being $764, to Senator Barack Obama’s presidential campaign totaling $2,410.07.

Election Guide | More Politics News Someone identifying himself as “Jockim Alberton,” from 1581 Leroy Avenue in Wilmington, Del., began giving to Mr. Obama last November, contributing $10 and $25 at a time for a total of $445 through the end of February.

The only problem? There is no Leroy Avenue in Wilmington. And Jockim Alberton, who listed his employer and occupation as “Fdsa Fdsa,” does not show up in a search of public records.

An analysis of campaign finance records by The New York Times this week found nearly 3,000 donations to Mr. Obama, the Democratic nominee, from more than a dozen people with apparently fictitious donor information. The contributions represent a tiny fraction of the record $450 million Mr. Obama has raised. But the questionable donations — some donors were listed simply with gibberish for their names — raise concerns about whether the Obama campaign is adequately vetting its unprecedented flood of donors.

It is unclear why someone making a political donation would want to enter a false name. Some perhaps did it for privacy reasons. Another, more ominous possibility, of course, is fraud, perhaps in order to donate beyond the maximum limits.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
ACORN voter fraud is so flagrant, that even ABC News has to report what Obama's old associates are up to, and when Obama denies this relationship, or calls it a distraction, which he will, remember this quote:

"I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work." -- Barack Obama, Speech to ACORN, November 2007

Remember, that Obama was ACORN's attorney in the "Motor Voter" case. He was also up to his eyeballs organizing "Project VOTE" in 1992. All of these activities had a single purpose -- to destroy the integrity of the voting system, and Obama has been at it for years, and years.

Oh, and Obama’s long relationship to ACORN led many members to serve as the volunteer shock troops of Obama’s political campaigns.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Barack Obama Trying To Deny His Ties To ACORN Now' Wake up America 2008-10-08 18:54:00 Piles of evidence have linked Barack Obama to ACORN aka Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. Documented ties, articles quoting Obama himself stating those ties and now The Corner shows us that Barack Obama is trying to distance himself and deny those ties since ACORN is being investigated in quite a few states for voter fraud'Barack Obama is now apparently tied to a possible RICO investigation between he and Acorn.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Barack Hussein Obama's associates/advisers/friends include:.* Communist organizer & agitator Saul Alinsky..* Unrepentent domestic terrorist William Ayers..* Felon Antonin 'Tony' Rezko..* Black racist Jeremiah Wright..* Former Fannie Mae CEO now on his campaign team , Franklin Delano Raines..* Hawaii Communist Party family friend & mentor Frank Marshall Davis..."Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art."- Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616) Spanish novelist...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Who or what is Outcast? (OK, I know the answer.)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Who is or what is ACORN