Who's to BLAME : Swingers Discussion 225452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWho's to BLAME
TOPIC: Who's to BLAME
Created by: rdy2playwu
Original Starting post for this thread:
Before I get into the meat of this topic I want to say that it's most likely the President's fault that the wind here at the Jersey Shore is from the West at 6 MPH. But, then I guess we can kinda give him credit for the sun shining brightly this morning here at the Jersey shore. Now, I know giving the President credit for anything is against your religion, but the visual image is pretty evident and there's not a cloud in the sky.

Now, I heard the Speaker of the House, the third in line to be president say the other day that we should not judge the house and I guess by association the republicans by how many bills they make law, but by how many bills/laws they repeal. REALLY! He really said that. Can anyone name any one bill/law they've repealed. I know there is 1 they keep trying to repeal for the 38th time and just can't figure out a way to do it. Talk about spending tax dollars, but I think they should try to focus on making the system work and building this countries future.

Repeal? well I guess he has his resume to expound on.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
When your best political move is to obstruct the appointements of those by the President of the USA in his second term, claiming that your poltical party is 'repealing' the legislation with which you disagree is an idiot parade around Capitol Hill nude with a backpack full of Crayolas.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6983 posts)
Yep no doubt.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4938 posts)
It's STILL all Bush's fault.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
Before I get into the meat of this topic I want to say that it's most likely the President's fault that the wind here at the Jersey Shore is from the West at 6 MPH. But, then I guess we can kinda give him credit for the sun shining brightly this morning here at the Jersey shore. Now, I know giving the President credit for anything is against your religion, but the visual image is pretty evident and there's not a cloud in the sky.

Now, I heard the Speaker of the House, the third in line to be president say the other day that we should not judge the house and I guess by association the republicans by how many bills they make law, but by how many bills/laws they repeal. REALLY! He really said that. Can anyone name any one bill/law they've repealed. I know there is 1 they keep trying to repeal for the 38th time and just can't figure out a way to do it. Talk about spending tax dollars, but I think they should try to focus on making the system work and building this countries future.

Repeal? well I guess he has his resume to expound on.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Who's to BLAME