Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And I guess you forgot to mention and totally failed to realize that it is My responsibility to protect my children "

He didn't forget it. He doesn't believe it. NK, 8, Outdoors, even TBR think it's the Gov't responsibility to protect, educate and assimilate your children. It's a culture of dependency.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17470 posts)
"FJ, i am still waiting for NK to provide me with the last reported use a machine gun in a crime in the US."

I didn't say anything about a machine gun murder. I was having some fun at Mark's comments.

What? You guys lost your sense of humor? Or are you just looking for someone to argue with?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Listen you two, you're going to drive NK insane, and he's going to lose it again, and make a complete fool of himself in public. Stop it, you're putting way too much pressure on this liberal.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17268 posts)
Maybe we can get some of those little Mexican Kids to write letter to the white house calling for the resignation of William holder, and president Obamma for selling those weapons to the Drug dealers in Mexico? Or is that One of those "ELITIST MOMENTS" we keep being told not to worry about?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
Rather than admit that assault weapons have been used by white men to massacre American citizens, and that the availability of assault weapons is promoted by their organization, Wayne's NRA World pushes the political merry-go-round in the direction of more insanity.

Wayne's NRA World is a playground for inverse intelligence.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
FJ, i am still waiting for NK to provide me with the last reported use a machine gun in a crime in the US. he still hasn't found it. Although he tried to pass those with semi automatic weapons a few times.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
Because libtards are hypocrites, who relish in dancing in the blood of victims.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Why is it Cowardly for the NRA or any reight leaning person to mention the ELITIST life our president lives ( or his Family) . Yet the left see's nothing wrong with The parade of "Victims" of sandy hook? or parading the children around like little placards...

please enlighten us as to why one is ok yet the other is not...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
No machine guns have been used in crimes in the last decade. If LAC are not allowed to protect children with a machine gun he and his children should not be elevated above the people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
NK Machine guns have been outlawed long ago

See that is your problem, you are un-informed and need to learn what the elitists are looking to ban.

you truly have No Clue by that post!!!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 109   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad