Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He didn't take away your means to protect your family Mark. You just can't do it with a machine gun...:-)

That's all I said about machine guns in this thread. Can't you read or do you need glasses?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I thought you NEVER said it? Nice try to avoid being called a liar, you appology is accepted.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
NK read page 1 & 2 unless you are busy deleting now.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Aw, going to another thread and bringing up a old argument, Looking? Let me guess. I said nothing about machine gun crimes and you're scrambling for anything. How rightwing of you.

Face it. You got caught up in your bullshit and FJ ate it up too. You guys full from your bullshit banquet?

You guys are halarious...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Norcal, No shit. another attmempt to confuse and distract!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
NK You and Tweedle were asserting that an AR15 were easy to convert since you saw it on the web. Then went on not once but 3 times tried to pass off shooting s with Semi auto weapons as using a machine gun. i knew both of your assertions were false then , and you Sir are lying NOW when you say you never mentioned any of this.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
The problem with the machine gun talk is that is meant to confuse the definitions of the weapons involved in this discussion. To us gun folks calling an AR-15 a machine gun which is commonly done or insinuated by the gun grabbers is like calling the moon the sun. They are both big round things in the sky but do different things in different ways. So the radical gun grabbers intentionally lie to deceive and confuse the issue. We would just like them to tell the simple well established truth. I say that well knowing that their position is about feeling and emotions but pretty skinny on facts. An AR is a semi automatic weapon, not a machine gun. Always has been and always will be. It is not new on the market the first one was sold in 1959.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
before you do a mass delete NK see a sample of what you were saying- Read the whole conversation under the chicago 500 murder topics

Nkenswing

Him: Straight ,52 Her: Bi ,44 Frank,

Don't be bothered with Looking. I gave him the link. We both told him where to get the info.

I thought he was being intentionally dense.

Now I realize, he's not acting. Mofo in dense.

Here is a list of every fatal mass shooting that’s taken place since January 1—defined as multi-victim shootings where those killed were chosen indiscriminately. The tragedies took place at perfectly random places—at churches, movie theatres, soccer tournaments, spas, courthouses and, now, an elementary school. But given the frequency of these awful events, perhaps in the long view their occurrence isn’t so random after all—it’s predictable.

February 22, 2012—Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.

February 26, 2012—Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub crown in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.

February 27, 2012—Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.

March 8, 2012—Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.

March 31, 2012—A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida, funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.

April 2, 2012—A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California, walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.

April 6, 2012—Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died and two were wounded.

May 29, 2012—A man in Seattle, Washington, opened fire in a coffee shop and killed five people and then himself.

July 9, 2012—At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer, when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.

July 20, 2012—James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed and fifty-eight are wounded.

August 5, 2012—A white supremacist and former Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

August 14, 2012—Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.

September 27, 2012—A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota, entered his former workplace and shot five people to death, and wounded three others before killing himself.

October 21, 2012—45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

December 11, 2012—A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon, killing two people and then himself.

December 14, 2012—One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
"These don't help protect your crumb snatchers? "

The gov't ones just investigate AFTER a crime.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
""And I guess you forgot to mention and totally failed to realize that it is My responsibility to protect my children"

So the police, fire, teachers, clergy, neighbors, Amber Alerts, fed laws against child abuse (labor, sex, physical, mental), welfare programs, individual state gun laws, laws for alcohol and tobacco and minors, foster and orphan programs, juvenile systems, military, FDA, FBI, ATF, local politicians (democrats as well), local laws, FCC, mayors, governors, etc... And random heroes with guns looking for a shootout....

These don't help protect your crumb snatchers?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 109   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad