Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M are you saying this is Obammy's fault? Even I wouldn't blame him for this , Maybe his lack of care for middle america.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
The fantasy of supremacy is the reason why isolated psychopaths use assault weapons against unarmed, unsuspecting citizens.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Can one of the liberals who is so outraged by the NRA's ad answer me this.

In US history, when has a President's child/ren ever been in a situation like the children of Sandy Hook, or Columbine?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
Americans are learning that the rhetoric of groups and organizations that promote the ownership and use of assault weapons sound the 'patriots alarm' and use the same language from one decade to another.

Any weapon that can fire multiple rounds of ammunition, even if only by pulling the tripper consecutive times, is considered a 'military-type' weapon, whether form hunting or for the fantasy of personal defense training. The fantasy of supremacy in at the core of a psychopath with an assault weapon, preying on unsuspecting, unarmed citizens.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
I'm not a liar Looking, you are. I'm bored with you too. Begone... {shoos him away like a pesky gnat)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
ZZ we have had plenty of gun control in the past, it had never worked. This is a liberal fantasy. Our second amendment rights will not go away no matter what you think. What any liberal thinks has absolutely no impact on our second amendment rights. I already possesses those rights I do not need your consent or agreement to utilize them.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
***Well??? Where did I say anything about machine gun crimes? ***

I just illustrated that for you, The one who looks like a fool is the one you see every morning in the mirror. I pointed out where you mentioned a machine gun, and I also pointed out where you still failed to produce something you could not prove. Again. please try again soon. you bore me so....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Strategic disarmament of dangerious citizens who have access to assault weapons, which include paramilitary and look-alike models, is one of the chief strategies for recovering public safety in American public plazas, theaters, and schools.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
"I thought you NEVER said it? Nice try to avoid being called a liar, you appology is accepted."

What apology? We we're arguing about how difficult it is to convert a AR-15 to a fully auto. I'm afraid you're the liar. No big surprise. I've read many of your post.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
8 inches It is very clear to me that you believe that it is societies responsibility to protect our nations children. I totally disagree with you. I will point out that they have all of these laws in Chicago and Oakland. With out full time parenting and those parents taking the responsibility for the safety and security of their own children none/all of these laws have done a damn thing to help those kids. I do not depend on any of the laws that criminals ignore to protect my children.. I take responsibility for my children, always have and always will. I hold my children responsible for themselves. Not one of them even know someone in their class or school who has been murdered.... My way works, yours does not. What a difference it makes.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 109   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad