White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad : Swingers Discussion 2154061051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
bigsotrm No BS at all the secret service carries machine pistols actually. uzi machine pistols to be exact. go back to when Regan was shot and look at the footage and you will see them suddenly appear.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do know my firearms.

I don't mind you being totally and completely wrong about this. Your very limited knowledge of guns is not a secret to those of us who know about them in here.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Not me buddy but it appears our president is? I wonder why MSM didn't catch it? But I do wonder what the spin will be in the am when it is brought up on lib networks.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
A racist who wants to own assault weapons. You're cliche' Looking...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Only a racist would point that out Looking. Pat yourself on the back. You don't have to hide it anymore. We see what you're about.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
NK you didn't see the child be ignored by the president? He made a point to speak of the other 3 children, and thier letters, why not the only child of color?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
"did you see how Obammy ignored the poor little african american boy? he mentioned the letter each child wrote well except for that young lad. I am thinking more and more that Obammy is a racist. Between that and the fact he did not mention anything about the true scourge of the gun violence, such as the cheap handguns that inner city criminals use against those residents in the citys , Whom by chance happens to be popultated by minority people.

I find it all disgusting"

See. Guys like him are the reason health care providers will be required by law to report mentally ill people who own guns...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
they can use machine guns to protect obama kids.........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Obama is a self loather.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"Not one of them even know someone in their class or school who has been murdered"

I never went to school with anyone who had been murdered, either.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
did you see how Obammy ignored the poor little african american boy? he mentioned the letter each child wrote well except for that young lad. I am thinking more and more that Obammy is a racist. Between that and the fact he did not mention anything about the true scourge of the gun violence, such as the cheap handguns that inner city criminals use against those residents in the citys , Whom by chance happens to be popultated by minority people.

I find it all disgusting

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 110   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad