White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad : Swingers Discussion 2154061041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To answer the OP, at it's base level, I agree it's repugnant. For the same reason I'd say something similar in here or anywhere. It is never correct to bring people's children into an argument they have no part of.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Are some crazy fucks telling you guys Obama wants to take your guns away? Doesn't this tell you something about their motivation, that they'd make this shit up?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Exactly Obammy only wants the Elite to be armed. you little people need not worry .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Except that he didn't. motherjones.co m/mojo/2013/01/hitler-stalin-gun-control

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Hitler did the samething when he banned guns from the german people. And we all know how well that worked out for them.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Guys like him are the reason health care providers will be required by law to report mentally ill people who own guns... "

Quite a pattern developing here in the forums.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OK you all know that I highly value my constitutional gun rights but I need to say a few things. First I did not see that the president ignored any of the children who were on stage today. I do believe that by bringing other peoples kids into this discussion that his are now also on the block for only this issue. The white house leaked a few days ago that they were going to use kids on stage. The president opened the door on this and put it in motion first. His own fault. I totally agree with more complete background checks on every purchaser of a gun in this country. I want to see much better mental health checks done. This is going to turn into a big fight between the different liberal factions. Some are going to demand total privacy of mental health records and the president has already we need much more access to them. Get out the popcorn on this one. There is one of his checks that will not pass constitutional muster. I have a background check done everytime I buy a firearm. The cops stop me for something and I turn over my carry gun to them as I should. They keep it until another back ground check comes back..... NO WAY IN HELL....... They can now take my weapon and hold it when I have done nothing wrong. the courts will shoot that one down. Most people I know who are into black guns have at least a hundred high capacity mags for each of them. Now they are going to limit all new mags to ten rounds??? there are a couple hundred years worth of high capacity mags already out there. Lets be real too, and honest. I can shoot empty and change 4 ten shot mags in right at 6 seconds pretty much on target. and I'm slower than I'm used to be. If someone has done some practicing this will not make any difference at all when the shooting starts He laid the assault weapons ban on the congress to do and that is where that should be decided. The house will not vote for a ban so that is a mute point. Back ground checks for every purchase I support but besides that the rest of hes list are all duds. They really don't do anything.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Any weapon that can fire multiple rounds of ammunition, even if only by pulling the tripper consecutive times, is considered a 'military-type' weapon,

What a laugh and oh boy aren't you full of crap. almost all skeet shotguns are semi automatics and they are very much a weapon. I could go on and on with this. you are simple wrong and pulling things out of your crack again and trying to sound like you know something. Semi autos were first sold to the American public in the late 1800's as sporting/hunting rifles. The first modern sporting rifle, AKA AR-15 was sold to the public in 1959 as a small game rifle. More rounds have been fired through the M1911 45 ACP in comp than any other weapon on this earth and that started before 1920 and they are still shooting them in big time comp today. There are many purpose built comp semi auto pistols on the market that no military has ever used. They run into the many thousands of dollars and you can see them in olympic competition every four years. I don't mind educating people in here about guns but sooner or later you would think that the ignorance would be replaced by real true provable facts in their comments. If you are going to get into a gun discussion you need to know something about guns.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I never went to school with anyone who had been murdered, either. Glad you got that point.

Good now we are getting somewhere. Since I was raised around firearms and have been packing various weapons, and yes even at times. those real M-16's for most of my adult life and my children were never exposed to gun violence then we can surmise that out of the cities where guns are normal to have around that problem almost never exists. In the cities where the gun laws are the most restrictive they have a huge gun violence problem. Therefore we know that gun control laws do not work. Glad you finally got that

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
bigsotrm No BS at all the secret service carries machine pistols actually. uzi machine pistols to be exact. go back to when Regan was shot and look at the footage and you will see them suddenly appear.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do know my firearms.

I don't mind you being totally and completely wrong about this. Your very limited knowledge of guns is not a secret to those of us who know about them in here.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 109   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad