White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad : Swingers Discussion 2154061021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 111   End
User Details are only visible to members.
New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie harshly criticized the National Rifle Association on Thursday for referring to U.S. President Barack Obama's children in an ad that advocates putting armed guards in schools, calling it "reprehensible" and "wrong." "I think it's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate," Christie said at a press conference in Trenton, New Jersey.

Wonder if this will come back to bite him in 2013?

Username hidden
(1077 posts)
" Lest we forget when George W Bush was in office where was the uproar when his Daughters were trailed by MSM ? when they were stalking them at parties or bars? I didn't see a big deal about it, and he made no issue like this."

Maybe he didn't but you better believe there were secret service close by while the Bush girls were getting their drink on...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"...just like you and I he will grow old and die someday , he will not live forever ."

This is good. Saying things that are true now.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's a mad, mad world, and angry people promote violence against children and adult citizens. However, when their anger turns into vengeance, their venomous actions are noticed and reported.

Be aware of how dangerously incitatry your own vindictive has become.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
If bammt doesn't want his children mentioned why does he parade them around ? Look at the photo Ops, look at the photo's of the kids traveling on Airforce 2 w/ momma, all of this is coordinated. Fugg him, if he doesn't want them in the media, then maybe he should resign as president.

Lest we forget when George W Bush was in office where was the uproar when his Daughters were trailed by MSM ? when they were stalking them at parties or bars? I didn't see a big deal about it, and he made no issue like this.

believe it or not Bammy is just Man no more or less, he is not some super human being . Learn to accept it , just like you and I he will grow old and die someday , he will not live forever .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Reference to domestic terrorism noticed. Reference reported to hosts of this SLS website.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I think obama is repugnant every time he open his mouth,and a coward.he never put his ass in unforin.chicken shit.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"protect our children with guns "

Sigh

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
NK I really don't need you to try to tell us conservatives what we think or believe, I use my guns for shooting skeet and hunting only, But will not hesitate to put a cap in anyone ever stupid enough to try to get into my house just like the woman in Ga. did..plain and simple.

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
How interesting it is to discover that swingers demonstrate their preference for death and destruction at an early age for innocent school children, and hatred for the elected President of the United States of America in a swingers fora topic.

We never knew that our liberated lifestyle culture would bring us into association with assassins and child-haters.

Why do the owners of SLS approve of such insane beliefs? One can assume that death at an early age is a significant lifestyle swinging attitude unknown to most swingers.

Swinging lifestyle internet owners, beware.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 111   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad