White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad : Swingers Discussion 2154061011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ sweettart Well the Jews were German citizens,so he did take away their rights to defend themselves. When I made my statement I included them. Here is the laws so you will see what he did.

Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

Classified guns for "sporting purposes". All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check. Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law. Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons. The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats. Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

The law below was passed one day after the Night of the Broken Glass

Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons

11 November 1938

With a basis in §31 of the Weapons Law of 18 March 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p.265), Article III of the Law on the Reunification of Austria with Germany of 13 March 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 237), and §9 of the Führer and Chancellor's decree on the administration of the Sudeten-German districts of 1 October 1938 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, p 1331) are the following ordered: §1 Jews (§5 of the First Regulations of the German Citizenship Law of 14 November 1935, Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 1333) are prohibited from acquiring, possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority.

§2 Firearms and ammunition found in a Jew's possession will be forfeited to the government without compensation.

§3 The Minister of the Interior may make exceptions to the Prohibition in §1 for Jews who are foreign nationals. He can entrust other authorities with this power.

§4 Whoever willfully or negligently violates the provisions of §1 will be punished with imprisonment and a fine. In especially severe cases of deliberate violations, the punishment is imprisonment in a penitentiary for up to five years.

§5 For the implementation of this regulation, the Minister of the Interior waives the necessary legal and administrative provisions.

§6 This regulation is valid in the state of Austria and in the Sudeten-German districts.

Berlin, 11 November 1938 Minister of the Interior Frick

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
size dos'nt matter.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"... there’s no earthly reason to have a 30-shot magazine. "

Yeah, but what if Mars attacks?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Christie lost my vote and backing after doing a photo Op. with OBAMASS after Sandy!!!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4883 posts)
We’ve got to have a dialogue on guns. We never have a discussion because it’s so polarizing. We should all agree there’s no earthly reason to have a 30-shot magazine.

—Ted Kaufman, former Delaware senator

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2681 posts)
Why would Christie switch parties? As a Dem, he'd be just another public figure. As a Repub, he's a pillar of sanity in a sea of incompetence. He's poised to step into the leadership by default. Nobody else in the party can make a public appearance without morphing into Bozo the Clown or his evil twin.

It mostly depends on whether he considers himself to be a possible leader of anything as unruly as the Republican mob. Conversely, they may, like a pack of wolves, just devour him.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Prediction: Christie switches parties before his term is up.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
That fat ass Christie can go fuck himself. He can't be President. If the Republicans are going to win they need to put up a minority. Since all the black Republicans are labeled 'Uncle Toms" I guess it's going to have to be Rubio.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16848 posts)
obama started it.you can't belive anything he says.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Christie keeps sliding further and further to the left. Won't hurt him in NJ, but nationally he is toast. This was one of the problems that Romney had being a republican governor of a blue state. IMO his chances of a presidential run are over.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 109   End
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad