Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 109 of 109 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do as he says not as he does.... ELITISTS love this Mantra, seems those who love those elite aspire or think they will be part of it too. well until something happens they disagree with to change thier minds , then they pretend they never backed him.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
He didn't take away your means to protect your family Mark. You just can't do it with a machine gun...:-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
TO ALL THE MORONS

I guess they forgot to mention that part of the secret service's job is to protect the Prez's family.

And I guess you forgot to mention and totally failed to realize that it is My responsibility to protect my children from the reality that punks crazies and criminals will always get guns and my kids need protected too. The anti gun morons would restrict my ability to protect my children in my home and refuse to let anyone protect them with firearms while they are at school. We know our children need protected at school because of the school shootings. This is an undeniable fact of reality. Living within this reality his children are massively protected by firearms and the government refuses to allow mine to be protected in the same way.

NO way in hell that works.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
If he truly believes school children should not have armed guards then he needs to step up to the plate. You are just making excuses for his being surrounded by guns while proclaiming they are bad.

He is a hypocrite!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Yes it is the SS's job to protect the family of the POTUS. The question is who protects the children of the average family and why does the current POTUS want to take the ability of a family to protect itself. While still leaving his family protected. No doubt other "elite" members of government will get protection also.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Is it the Secret Service's job to protect his children, yes or no? Have the Secret Service been protecting previous president's families yes or no?

Right wing idiots are a trip.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
The left always gets indignant and mad when the truth is pointed out. Seems they can't handle the truth.

Most liberals are idiots, the rest are morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
But it is the President himself who is using his children as pawns, when he decided that they're worthy of an armed guard, but my children are not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
The White House is hitting back at the National Rifle Association for its web video, which refers to President Obama's children.

"Most Americans agree that a president's children should not be used as pawns in a political fight," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said in a statement. "But to go so far as to make the safety of the president's children the subject of an attack ad is repugnant and cowardly."

Here's the transcript of the NRA's ad:

"Are the president’s kids more important than yours? Then why is he skeptical about putting armed security in our schools when his kids are protected by armed guards at their school? Mr. Obama demands the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes. But he’s just another elitist hypocrite when it comes to a fair share of security. Protection for their kids. And gun-free zones for ours.”

I guess they forgot to mention that part of the secret service's job is to protect the Prez's family.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 109 of 109 
TOPIC: White House calls NRA 'repugnant,' 'cowardly' for invoking president's children in ad