White House Budget CUTS : Swingers Discussion 2183621051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House Budget CUTS
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seven US Marines were killed in an accident in the Nevada desert, and Harry Reid wasted no time in deciding how to use it to his political advantage.

"It's just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can't train and do the maintenance necessary," Reid said. "These men and women, our Marines, were training there in Hawthorne and with the sequester it's going to cut this stuff back, and I just hope everyone understands sacrifices made by our military, they are significant."

What a piece of work this guy is...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
OMG Robert there are 60 year old roughnecks in the field,,over weight? hell no in shape? Beter shape than you I garantee,,As for the ones at the end of your street?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Just:

Yes, 12 hours of hard labor every day. You know what? I see the results of that type of working men mentality. One such man lives at the corner of my street, another across from my home. Do you k ow what these men all have in common? At age 40, they were 100 pounds over weight, physically broken, on disability and or dead.

Some make it to old age, most don't... Not without being broken and dependent on the government for help.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7696 posts)
PP I garantee you Anyone in the oilfield can pay your mortgage twice each month. You didnt do the math..let me help 22.50 at 12 hours a day after you get 40 hours it goes to over time so you have another 44 hours a check at uhhhh 33.75 an hour add that up they get 2 checks a month best thing I love about it,,all that money and 14 days off every month.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
PP and outdoors block those who call them out on their unsubstantiated BS. They can't put up, and they won't shut up, so they use the block.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
It's amazing how someone from Ill. can supposedly speak intelligently about Texas.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(148 posts)
He might, or he might not. Oh well.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
VaB, PP will block you soon just as he did me yesterday.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There would need to be intelligence and education to validate You're not "stupid" Vabeach, you are just one of those folks who fancies themselves a search engine intellectual who the internet has captivated beyond your natural intellectual abilities. You immediate demands for "citations" is a dead giveaway

You read that "Texas has a surplus" and you accept that without question because it came from whet you regard as a credible source. What you FAIL to do however, is seek out the nuances and those pesky details that a Google search will not provide.

To put it is "small" terms you might be able to understand: You canceled your cable, your cell phone service, put off resurfacing the driveway, fixing the brakes on your car and you have a payment of 8K due on your daughters college tuition next month. But your mortgage and electric bill is paid and you have 10K in the bank...OH BOY...you have a SURPLUS That's Texas

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Justus...$22.50 an HOUR!!!! WOW, I bet those guys have VIP memberships at the local country club I couldn't pay my Mortgage on $22.50 an hour You do however illustrate that everything is indeed relative, and that stupid poor people very often don't even realize they are poor You have no diploma???? I'm SHOCKED !!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 147   End
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS