White House Budget CUTS : Swingers Discussion 2183621042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House Budget CUTS
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, that's $515 per room per night. And another $140 per night extra -- food, drinks, tips ?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I guess Obama isn't talking about Biden, or himself, when he speaks of 'shared sacrifice'

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
Joe Biden's entourage on his trip to Europe required (apparently) 136 room in a hotel for a total of 893 room nights (average stay ~6.5 nights), for a total charge of $459,388.65.

However, his hotel bill for his Paris trip cost $585,000.50. We don't have the details on this bill the same way, but we know that Biden himself stayed in the hotel for just *one* night.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
it would take a low life to say something like hardonreed did.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Yea Micky I bet he would

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
va ya know he would file a claim in his mind he is 100% owed that,,

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
Robert, I am not sure what you call hard work. But I know a lot of people men and women who WORK for a living, They are far from being over weight. Then on the other hand, the office workers they are a little on the heavy side. Hard work equals better physical shape most of the time.Hell Robert you could fall down your parents basement steps and end up on disability lol.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
He does at times sound senile.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Va:

He is a politician. This is their job and of any of us really cared about our military... This sequester would never have occured.... Let alone the Iraq war, the ROEs which bind the hands of the military, and we would have a national draft for all citizens.

Sadly each side uses the military for political points. Common sense should dictate not to hold a brand new accident up as the fault of the sequester, as it might have absolutely nothing to do with the sequester.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Seven US Marines were killed in an accident in the Nevada desert, and Harry Reid wasted no time in deciding how to use it to his political advantage.

"It's just not appropriate, Mr. President, that our military can't train and do the maintenance necessary," Reid said. "These men and women, our Marines, were training there in Hawthorne and with the sequester it's going to cut this stuff back, and I just hope everyone understands sacrifices made by our military, they are significant."

What a piece of work this guy is...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 147   End
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS