White House Budget CUTS : Swingers Discussion 21836210132
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House Budget CUTS
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   132 to 141 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VaB, I was surprised to see the pay scale for them. I figured they may make in the 28k-32k range. It's hard to think they get paid better than most of the Federal law enforcement agents do.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
$50k a year janitors? Wow. How much algebra do you need to be able to do?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
More lies from the Liar & Chief Oh by the way Robert, pays good to clean floors at the White House. I bet you don't work to hard or have to have a college degree either.

False: Obama's Janitor Pay Cut Claim 03/12/13

They tried to make you feel sorry for the janitors at the White House who were going to be so devastated by having their overtime cut. The truth turns out to be quite the opposite. They didn't even get much overtime to begin with.

From Drudge via Washington Post

At a news conference Friday, President Barack Obama said that janitors at the Capitol "just got a pay cut" because of the automatic federal spending cuts imposed by the sequester deal. The Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler gave the president Four Pinocchios for that statement. He writes, "Especially after senior officials at the Architect of the Capitol (AOC), the federal agency that employ janitors on the House side, and the office of the Sergeant at Arms (SAA), which employs janitors on the Senate side, issued statements saying the president's comments were not true."

Here is one quote.

“You know, those Capitol janitors will not get as much overtime. I’m sure they think less pay, that they’re taking home, does hurt.”

— Gene Sperling, director of the White House economic council, on ABC News’ “This Week,” March 3, 2013

Bret H. Swanson, assistant sergeant at arms for operations and the manager of cleaning technicians, said 27 people are employed on the night cleaning shift and 16 people on a day shift; a majority of the cleaning takes place at night. There is a differential for the overnight shift, so the night janitors earn an average of $51,644 a year and the day janitors earn an average of $49,481.

And the overtime pay? It averaged $304 per employee in fiscal year 2012 and $388 per employee thus far in the current fiscal year. “Cleaning technicians do not earn what I would consider to be a great deal of overtime pay,” Swanson said.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Anyone notice how suddenly the sequester fear mongering has subsided?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I just can't stand bits of shit like that in the federal spending. Regardless of what role you think the federal government ought to play, how many people really think that the feds should be paying for dancers on trolleys in any city?

I would also think $10,000 wouldn't buy you a lot of dancing.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
That 10 grand was wasted.

My wife takes the trolley every morning and she has never seen anyone dancing...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Its all gona come back to haunt OBAMASS,,His plan did not work for trying to get people to vote Dem in the Mid terms,,,What a fucking joke!!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
he is only going to cut the things that are highly visable.but really don't do anything.they still have to pay these agents,so really they aren't saving anything.don't worry about his right hand waving over his head,watch out for the left hand in your pocket.bait and switch..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
online.wsj. com/article/SB10001424127887323628804578346811646984052.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
VA, where did you get that they chose not to cut those? do you have a link?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   132 to 141 of 147   End
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS