White House Budget CUTS : Swingers Discussion 21836210111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House Budget CUTS
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You mean like "fascist" to describe a policy that you don't happen to agree with, or don't see the need for?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
perks, #1 Owebamacare will bring down the cost of health care #2 the Bengazi attack was caused by a video #3 I will cut the deficit in half in my first term #4 we have to cancel the Whitehouse tours because of the sequester #5 I will have the most transparent administration ever and the list can go on and on

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
I also think that in order for one to be taken seriously (or as seriously as one can be taken in here), they need to act respectful. When one talks like that, people just write them off as a ranting loon.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
vabeach, I apologize, sometimes the continuing lies just cause my head to explode

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Sed I understand it's policy. But if we are in as bad a shape as he claims then maybe we should send the Ambassador instead.He is already in country and we would still be represented by a high ranking government official.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
#6 Obama: ‘We Got Back Every Dime’ of Bailout; CBO: Bailout Will Lose $24 Billion October 15, 2012 By Matt Cover

(CNSNews . com) – President Barack Obama said on Thursday that “we got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system."

According to the Congressional Budget Office, however, the government will lose about $24 billion on the bailout.

“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system, but we also passed a historic law to end taxpayer-funded Wall Street bailouts for good,” Obama said in Miami Thursday.

The Congressional Budget Office--based on figures from Obama’s own Office of Management and Budget---gives a different assessment.

“The cost to the federal government of the TARP’s transactions (also referred to as the subsidy cost), including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, will amount to $24 billion,” said the CBO report, which was released on the same day Obama spoke.

TARP is the Troubled Asset Relief Program – the formal name of the government’s financial bailout program passed in October 2008.

CBO said that the cost of TARP “stems largely from assistance to American International Group (AIG), aid to the automotive industry, and grant programs aimed at avoiding home mortgage foreclosures,” noting that the losses will be so large they will eclipse the financial gains the government will realize from bailing out other large financial institutions.

In fact, CBO reported that as of now $65 billion in TARP funds remain outstanding.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
#5 When the president campaigned for the stimulus package at the start of his presidency, he and others in his administration repeatedly insisted the investments would go to "shovel-ready" projects -- projects that would put people to work right away.

With unemployment hovering near 10 percent nearly two years after President Obama signed his economic stimulus package, Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I'm equal-opportunity in that regard. Someone fanatically calling Obama names or claiming that Democrats are psycho baby-eaters is as useless to the conversation as those who say similar things about Republicans. I'd prefer that nobody attempt to "debate" that way.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
#4 In the October 16 presidential debate, President Barack Obama made no fewer than five references to Planned Parenthood in the first hour of the debate and claimed, falsely, that the group provides “mammograms.” Obama again appeared to imply that continued federal funding for Planned Parenthood is pivotal to his daughters’ future.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"... talking like that doesn't add to the discussion. "

But that's the idea. Dumb down the discussion, then it's at his level.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   111 to 120 of 147   End
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS