White House Budget CUTS : Swingers Discussion 2183621061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhite House Budget CUTS
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not require your validation of my intelligence and education. Keep on PartyPerkin'. It matters not to me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Mark, as usual, you are not only WRONG, but laughably so. I have been to the Red Rooster, Green Door, Couples Oasis and several other clubs and events in Vegas, I will in fact be there again next month As for my comments on those clubs, I stand by them and in fact, I currently have a blog on the club web site expanding on my criticism of that particular club. Sometimes you just have to realize something has run it's course, and you either need to get with the program, or get out of the way, as opposed to trying to drag an entire industry down with you.....if you know ANYTHING about the clubs in question, you know exactly what I mean

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Virtually every "fact" you have quoted today had been demonstrably false"

Yet you have not been able to refute a single one, because they are indeed FACTS. Please stop trying to sound worldly, educated and intelligent, you are none of the above and it is frankly, pathetic

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
To see an example of just how uninformed pp is but thinks he knows all, go down to the Vegas thread where a couple from Alaska asks about clubs in Vegas. It is crystal clear he has never been to the Rooster, Green Door or Couples Oasis. But there he is giving out advise about the clubs. I would like to add: Just what does age have anything to do with owning a very successful club? pp is not much more than a loud and vile Robert.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
a college dipomal don't garuntee you a job.in fact it don't garuntee jack shit if you won't work.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Oh and I have no diploma."

Really? No kidding...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
Texas low wages,,really? Kinda funny the guys who work on the drilling rigs, The lowest paid right out the box is like $22.50 an hour highest paid is up to like 1500 dollars a day, There is lots of work in Texas, But the key word here is WORK!!! People like Robert I would have no choice but to run off the first day on the job for him,Because people like him will not WORK hard,, Everything you have posted is bogus bullshit??? Oh when I do work on the drilling locations I know its verry little to you but I make around 800 dollars a day,,Oh and I have no diploma.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
Virtually every "fact" you have quoted today had been demonstrably false, and every post except this one that I have seen has been nothing but a wild goose chase from any topic. I'll just assume it's bogus unless it's either widely known or you back it up from the get go.

If you were more difficult to prove wrong, I might find it interesting. Your debating style is centered complete around insulting, degrading and simply outshouting everyone else. It's boring. Insults aren't very meaningful from people who insult everyone. It's like having one of those handheld things that just shouts garbage at you. It's not very hurtful.

When people walk away from discussions with you, they are not slinking away in defeat. They are crossing the street to avoid the nut screaming on the street corner. And while I'm sure you've heard people refer to you as a heavyweight, they are not referring to your intellectual firepower.

I've been on these fora for years and I do my best to refrain from insulting people. You are the first person I have ever deemed deserving of "going there". I don't need any more insults from you with respect to what you perceive about my intelligence, education, income, swinger authenticity or whatever other crap you want to guess incorrectly about me. Your opinion is worthless. Go shout it into a plastic bag.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
VaB, PP got tired of me proving him wrong and blocked me tonight.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Just Vabeach's incipient babbling non withstanding, the influx of businesses moving to Texas is highly exaggerated, but quite simply, it is attractive to business that require unskilled labor because it has some of the lowest wages in and least benifits of any state in America As I said, their so called "surplus" is a joke...It consists of revenue unpaid and earmarked for mandates, infrastructure and education in a "rainy day fund" which in fact, only exists due to creative book keeping, Federal stimulus money, and unpaid debt. There is no "surplus"....there is just owed money that has yet to be paid out Yet the simpletons hail Perry the idiot as a fiscal reformer...like I said...it's a joke

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 147   End
TOPIC: White House Budget CUTS