Where will this Topic take us : Swingers Discussion 209342
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhere will this Topic take us
TOPIC: Where will this Topic take us
Created by: alwaysready2pla
Original Starting post for this thread:
Because of it's length I'm only reprinting a portion of this story. If there is interset in the content (not focused on OP I can add more or direct you to the source as you prefer, I'd love to be able to just post the links But that is apparently frowned upon although I've seen some do so recently.

(NOT MY STORY)

(NaturalNews) What if there weren’t any real terrorists threatening America and the whole thing was just made up to justify a military agenda? A rational person might say that if we’re all going to give up our rights, and our Fourth Amendment, and have U.S. troops in the streets running checkpoints, then logically there should at least be some evidence that America has been infiltrated with terrorists, right? Or, more specifically, evidence from a reliable source that has not already been caught lying about terrorism, which would exclude the federal government, of course. Look around you today: Do you see any terrorists? Any “towel heads” aiming guns at your family? Anybody walking around with a vest full of explosives? Nope. Have you ever seen the TSA catch a terrorist at the airport? Ever read a news report of the TSA catching a terrorist? Ever heard of an Air Marshall stopping a terrorist in-flight? Nope. Have you ever heard of the FBI halting a terrorist plot that they didn’t fabricate, plan and carry out themselves? (All the terror plots “stopped” by the FBI are, on the record, planned and carried out by the FBI itself.) Seriously. Clear the cobwebs out of your head for a moment and think logically: Where are all these “terrorists” that we’re supposed to be afraid of and give up our rights for? Where are they? Now, of course, the government can and will, from time to time, stage some sort of terrorist event to remind everyone to be afraid. That’s a given. In classic Orwellian protocol, any war that grants a government unlimited power will be indefinitely sustained. This is why the “War on Terror” was declared against a tactic, not a nation or a person. That way, the so-called “war” can be carried out indefinitely. A war with no end. Perpetual tyranny. At first, if you remember, we were told we needed TSA agents at the airports because of Osama Bin Laden, remember? He was the “mastermind” who was going to cause airplanes to fall out of the sky. So what happened after he was killed and removed from the picture? The U.S. government announced the terror threat was now “even higher” because Bin Laden’s loyal supporters would now seek revenge! Do you see how, under this brand of sick logic, the war on terror will go on indefinitely? They can always claim someone else is dangerous… there’s always a new boogeyman when it serves the interests of the state. That’s why it’s now obvious that this war has been entirely fabricated to achieve specific political and social agendas. The war on terror is a hoax The best article yet written on this subject was penned by none other than Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This coming from someone that thinks all countries are trying to erase that Mistake by the "Lake", place called Izrael....

The one that looks under her bed and in her closet for Muslims and Arabs.

Ok.... Question..... Marit, you are more honest and middle of the road on this topic..... Since Sed probably has a smart-ass comment.....

Are israelis, Arabs??

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
You perhaps find it easy to *manufacture* facts. Sane, logical people do not.

Enjoy your paranoia filled bubble world, keep one eye open while you sleep, you never know when the government may want to crawl into your bed and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Sed, "evidence"?

Is easily manufactured.

Goal posts don't move!

Everything else (players, ball, spectators and of course the camera always has various angles) does and there in in lies the crux of the point.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Sounds like Fox...

Some say. Some ppl are saying. It's been reported. May.... Maybe..... Fair and Balanced....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Ah! so you're another one who's fond of moving the goalposts when presented with evidence.

*What you didn't give me is the name of the U. S. government agency(s) who either funded, recruited, trained, or otherwise facilitated those individuals or those acts.*

Interestingly, you appear to be quite comfortable with MotherNature (or NatureNews, can't recall sorry) making unsubstantiated allegations?

Well okay.

Carry on you hot sexy goal posts mover you! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Va,

Just like you to take something out of context.

"That's because there are no absolutes in that industry and very few anywhere else for that matter. Everyone has an agenda. That is why I try not to and usually won't debate "facts", as they vary depending on numerous factors."

Then too there are those that take the information out of context or otherwise try to spin or twist the stated facts to suit their argument. Not to mention that there are those with whom you will never win an argument with no matter the validity of your factual information.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Sed,

I know you don't believe you have never insulted me. That aside.

" all caught with evidence. I gave you names of the terrorist, a description of what they are accused/guilty of. "

What you didn't give me is the name of the U. S. government agency(s) who either funded, recruited, trained, or otherwise facilitated those individuals or those acts.

Nor would you even be expected to be able to. But the "fact" that it is possible and in my opinion (and increasing numbers of other sane and intelligent americans) more than possible is my point.

Many would reject the entire notion that our government would do such a thing, but many fewer would reject it out of hand, now than in past decades, given all the information that has been released by a variety of sources (wiki ring a bell). If you believe our government isn't involved in "black ops" which plays to their agenda, I've got some real nice beachfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
It means any other words that he/she posts on that subject is not going to be read and considered, nor and especially believed by you. Can't accept that he/she stated their view and done?

Beat the dead dinosaur.... (If you believe in those)

Even G-Dub.... George W...... Was left alone after his patented "whatever" retort.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Stop deflecting, I don't have ADHD.

I've not insulted you and attempted to debate you on numerous attempts, most of which you deliberately ignored, until called to task.

Last night I gave you information about terrorist incidents that took place since 9/11, all caught with evidence. I gave you names of the terrorist, a description of what they are accused/guilty of. And all that you did was come back with "Believe what you want."

You call that debate?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
"That is why I try not to and usually won't debate "facts""

No argument here....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19565 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Where will this Topic take us