Where is the Outrage : Swingers Discussion 2157971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhere is the Outrage
TOPIC: Where is the Outrage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Enough to know I see none of the liberals holding Obammy accountable for his actions.

Yet those same people tried to hold Mr Bush accountable for actions to captured war criminals.

I know the liberal mentality is to be Obtuse to such criminal actions of president obammy, According to most Liberals killing babies and young children is ok now .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
"where are all the protestors? where is the cry to stop the killing of children ? where are all the people who were picketing the white house during the Vietnam war?"

So how many protest against this outrage did you lead or attend?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Be forewarned. A study of 20th Century military-action causalities may disturb your limited viewpoint of the nature and accounts of civilian deaths associated with and attributed to world military actions in the last four years. That would be because 100 {the number of years in the 20th Century} and 13 {the number of years in the 21st Century} equal 113, which covers an entire history of military mortuary tables, which you may not have considered in your short-sighted 'outrage' opinion.

Being a Pentagon military advisor, you must realize that what I am stating is truth, right? Or are you just prejudicially short-sighted with your opinion?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
ZZ the problem is that We all Saw the reporting in the news nightly about all of the supposed atrocities during the Republican "war" activities. Now nothing.

Please tell me why is it ok Now to kill children? The children have no choice of who thier parents are, nor do they pose a threat. and many were younger than the children in Newtown.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
You could, of course, do a more extensive military mortuary science investigation pre-dating the Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice illegal invasions and occupations of foreign countries, by including data from the 20th Century.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Anyone with any sense of sane and rational scientific inquiry would use Rumsfeld's 'Shock and Awe' mortality as a test group for the study of innocent deaths by American military action in the 21st Century.

You do believe in and adhere to non-prejudicial 21st Century scientific investigation, right?

Starting at Y2000 seams logical and reasonable for military-action mortality rate study.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
I've argued this forever. Liberals is synonym for hypocrite.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Actually some of them were not even fighting, they were killed for exercising free speech that Obama did not agree with.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I am thinking maybe we take away his drones , until he can learn to use them properly.

I know there are some who could care less since these children were considered the " enemy" , this president has used his drones to have american citizens KILLED without trial . Even though the citizens were fighting against this nation were entitled to a trial.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Fair play seems reasonable.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Where is the Outrage