Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Where is the Outrage
TOPIC: Where is the Outrage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spot on Fj, not many care that these same drones are Authorized for use on US soil, approved by Bammy himself.

The use of the drones make killing in such a way seem oh so sanitary and without thought.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
"Also every time an "Arab civilian" an oxymoron in my book, Is cought in the crossfire of this war we all hear about it. Try doing a google search for how many civillians have been killed by jihadists, if you find the data let me know , because i sure couldn't."

So Sweet do you think it is any more just for Obama to kill innocents just like the jihasists. Don't you think that they see the acts of killing innocent women and children justifies their acts. What is the difference? Because we live here, and they live there.

I had no problem with waterboarding that the left whined so loudly about. BUT intentionally killing innocent women and children? Obama is monster. What happens when he decides that the families of Libertarians should be butchered. Will it matter to you then?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I completely agree with you Sweet, that is the whole point here.

When Bush was in power, the republicturds hollered, pulled their hair out, foamed at the mouth, stomped their keds clad stenchy feet, pounded their scrawny chest cavity and claimed that Bush is a monstrous murderer. That he is killing innocent children women and the elderly. But when Obama and thuggery are doing it, the left is all smug about it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
Sweet, I had 2 uncles who served during the vietnam war, I remember the protests. I also Remember how both were called BABY KILLERS by American civilians , who were against these actions. Where are those protestors NOW? Where is the uproar for this? Where are all of those who protested the taking of innocent life? I ask again, Is it justified because Obammy is doing it? I remember how MSM was all over Mr Bush when the abuse of prisoners occured while he was president, where is this in the media ? why is it just ignored?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
What's with the long-tail url? With no mind of your own, you blog with the mindlessness of a Repblic-con Party scavenging raccoonista?!

Andouille sausage has more flavor and meets sanitary consumption requirements better than a GOPoop long-tail url.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
nydailynews DOT com/news/world/u-n-probe-u-s-drone-article-1.1246828?localLinksEnabled=false

Please Tell me again Liberal peaces lovers, Lovers of every Life where the outrage is?? where is the call for justice ? during vietnam You couldn't Be out protesting fast anough to put an end to these Atrocities . Yet now you are silent for such actions, WHY?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9728 posts)
Incarcerate Donald Rumsfeld and Carl Rove for conspiring to deceive Congress into bombing Baghdad.

If you have any conscience, you know that a non-elected political operative instigated retaliation for an undercover CIA operative because her husband reported that no yellow was sold to the Iraqi government from Niger.

But you probably worship at the Church of Mass Murder, where gun powder is a sacred essence.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
First, bring the Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice Crime Cabinet to justice. That is the real cause of outrage in this 21st Century.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
"Enough to know I see none of the liberals holding Obammy accountable for his actions."

Haha. Yeah, sure...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Sure thing, blabbernista. You confuse mortality rate/actuality rate scientific inquiry with prejudicial political opinion, GOPooper brand.

You pretended to have some intellecutal capability, however, your pretense proves to be a blatant dishonesty.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Where is the Outrage