Where is America Headed : Swingers Discussion 116780
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhere is America Headed
TOPIC: Where is America Headed
Created by: KathysClown64 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not that I would know from personal experience or anything........you see I had this friend.........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
lmao!!!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
Destine: One doesn't need chains to be a slave.

jubambd

Nope just a good Ball Gag.................

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The black panthers... OMG. Okay, they are not Obama's. They are the death throes of our past. There was no need for them although I feel that they just wanted to be part of this historical moment by showing their faces. I'm surprised the KKK and the neo-nazis didn't come out. I predicted all three would have showed. It's like taking your kids to the park and you see them playing with the offspring of your bully in middle school. You want to jump in and warn them but you don't want to come off like an idiot still hurt from what your bully done to you as a kid. You're afraid that he/she has raised their children to be the way they were as a kid. But all of the children are getting along. What do you do? We all know what the Panthers chose to do. They chose to stand next to their kids and monitor every incident to make sure it was justified or innocent. Me speaking as one of the children, leave us alone, please?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
"God Save America!"

he just did

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
congrats, you have just elected a non citizen, coward, commie America hating POTUS....God Save America!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Black Panthers Intimidate Voters With Nightsticks at Polls (Video)

In Philadelphia-- Of course....these are part of the osamaobama's civilian security force!

The New Black Panthers are bullying voters and election workers at polling stations. Michelle Malkin reported:

Fox News reported that two black panthers were at one location in Philadelphia “guarding” the doorway to a polling station. One carried a nightstick and confronted a citizen who had gone in to the polling place. That citizen called police (he was interviewed by the Philly correspondent for Fox). The citizen reported that police removed the black panther with the night stick, but the other, who lives in the area, remains near the door.”

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
your metaphor is simply..........too simple.

so i cant comment

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
right, sorts like the black panthers with clubs outside voting areas supporting the osamaobamaone

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destine: One doesn't need chains to be a slave.

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Where is America Headed