Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics When you analyze the numbers
TOPIC: When you analyze the numbers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, wow. That was really enlightening. It's an NRA propaganda video, from an ultra-right wing website.

They show a document, at an unreadable distance, and actually pull short phrases from different parts, and construct a "sentence", right in front of your eyes. They do this twice, and then instruct you what to think.

I don't find any actual link to any actual document. Only evidence of NRA propaganda creation, and how gullible they suppose their audience is.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
outdoors. Those memos are not so vague or in the shadows. They are real and in the public domain. See this. dcxposed. com/2013/02/12/new-nra-video-doj-memo-shows-obama-wants-mandatory-gun-buybacks/

on another note, or the same note but different place..... Yep. confiscation is what they want one state bill articles.ky3. com/2013-02-14/gun-bill_37106142 This bill would outlaw all so called assault and also many semiautomatic pistols, in fact all pistols that hole more than 10 rounds internally and all mags that can hold more than 10 rounds. All black rifles in citizens hands would have to be sent out of state, destroyed, or turned into the state. Pure plain and simple gun confiscation.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Out: I would ask you to ask pp about how street criminals get firearms. He called himself an "expert" on firearms. He let it slip as to the reason he could call himself an "expert". He has a "proven criminal history" of running guns to the criminal gang element of our society. pp considers himself like you do a self righteous liberal. So from one liberal to another you should get some very truthful information. I could only hope the dialog between you two would be made public here on this board.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"If you thinks"

You might want to think about reading some 2nd grad text books.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Norc:

I don't use a lot of words. If you thinks that I do, you might want to read a college level paper. I read my sisters philosophy papers for fun.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Actually Robert, you use a lot of words to try and get around facts and provable truths. When you are all done with your rants you have convinced yourself of your intelligence and reinforced the rest of our opinions that you are still very lacking in intellectual ability. Utter BS, no matter how articulate, does not replace knowledge, ability or experience.

My post to you was about all of these past posts. Everyone else got it but you. We will wait for you to catch up.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"If you have a problem understanding what I right then don't read it."

That's some funny shit right there...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
If you have a problem understanding what I right then don't read it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norc:

It helps the process of communications if the people you write to can read your replies, but sadly your replies do not seem to have much to do with anything that I have written. C for effort and F for result.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Mysterious leaked memos, OK, gotcha.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: When you analyze the numbers