What is your favorite political joke : Swingers Discussion 215948
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat is your favorite political joke
TOPIC: What is your favorite political joke
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
When a political discussion gets out of hand I just text my debate partner this link and tell them that NO MATTER WHAT, our discussion could not possibly sink as low as the debate has at this link:

ww w.swinglifestyle.c om/forums/General_Discussions/Politics/forumid_1125/viewforum.cfm

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
not a joke robert but a funny personal story. Biz Johnson from Northern California. I remembered him as a senator but that was at state level. He was a member of the US house. He was a moderate Democrat and represented his electorate well. It is just a true story form my past. Not a political statement and very much not about slavery. He was a good man who believed in equality and clearly expressed himself in that manner. During the time that I remember him, the 1960's, my family was marrying folks that didn't look like our parents. He was very accepting of this. The people he represented all clearly understood what his "on the record" comment meant. There were a lot more cows in northern calif than people at that time. Actually there still are more cows north of Sacramento than there are people in cali.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Nor:

Your joke failed and here's why.

1) you had no punch line which is understood by those not ranchers. 2) those who are not ranchers, but understood that your punch line was that the cows died anyway isn't funny because we all die. So we might as well have anarchy and allow anyone to rape and pillage as they please. 3) your living in a past which brought us the slavery of blacks in the US, the annihilation of the native Americans, the robber Barron's who brought us the first and likely second great depression.

Humanity is evolving beyond your outdated ideals... Even in third world nations. It truely is time to either step aside or evolve to new ideals and goals so not to hold people back by your greed, because that is all capitalism is... The ability of a few to own everything.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
True story Many years ago my father had a close personal friend who was a US senator. He told us a story about his response on the record to a bill one of hes opponents had brought to the senate. The other senator had spoken to the point that his bill would do a great service to all of the constituents of our home state. My fathers friend took the podium and responded that he knew all about service and hard work. He explained that he had served in the ARMY during WWII and that his family still owned and operated a large ranch in his home state. He further explained that this new bill that his colleague had put forth would service his constituents in exactly the same manner that a Bull serviced a Cow every spring

This is part of the Senate record for all time. I still laugh when I remember Biz telling that story.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Obama and all his cronies has made the USA the real joke

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Ghost:

Thank you. I am trying to improve my writing and humor tends to hide grammar mistakes. Sadly nothing hides spelling mistakes... Well besides the level of education one holds as you read too quickly for your mind to really see the mistake. Instead your mind replaces the missing letters and removes the ones that ought not be there.

This happens most when people skim what they are reading, rather than studying each word or paying attention.

Thus why you will catch the spelling mistakes in a book you like, but not half of my spelling/grammar mistakes, as you are likely skimming my replies until I say something you like.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
That may be one of the wittiest things you ever wrote Robert.....

Two thumbs way, WAY up!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
The republican party.

That is the joke... No really, they are the punch line.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
When a political discussion gets out of hand I just text my debate partner this link and tell them that NO MATTER WHAT, our discussion could not possibly sink as low as the debate has at this link:

ww w.swinglifestyle.c om/forums/General_Discussions/Politics/forumid_1125/viewforum.cfm

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: What is your favorite political joke