What is the definition of victory in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 752181021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat is the definition of victory in Iraq
TOPIC: What is the definition of victory in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You mean the type of mud-slinging that you tell someone that you feel bad they have cancer, when you know that they don't? "

How is that mud slining? You implied that you have cancer, didn't you?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"the Poll is from the NY POST...not the NY Times..."

NY Times, NY Post, National Enquiror ... what's the difference? All are yellow journalism yuck rags with a penchant for fluff.

Of course, Special Ed, you have the right to believe that Iraq is going to prove to be a brilliant success in the coming months to your hearts content. You can also hope to hit the powerball, and will likely achieve the same outcome, less the dead bodies.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Hey that's okay, you don't have to turn a new leaf, keep up the "good" work."

Hey I'm all for letting bygones be bygones. I don't spend much time in this forum anymore anyway, and when I do I usually sidestep the mud-slinging.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"In a dramatic finding, a new poll shows a solid majority of Americans still wants to win the war in Iraq"

Wow! You do like the fluff, don't you Special Ed? A penchant for yellow journalism eh? The NY Times?? Next he'll be quoting the National Enquiror. I read in the NY Times that a solid majority of Americans still want to hit the powerball next week too......

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"But I have to remind you that after you've apologized to me (specifically) you reverted back to the insults :)."

I don't think that is true. But what I do know to be true is that I never engaged in attacking your physical attributes until *after* you attacked those of myself and my wife. Hence, goaded.

Then I apologized publically -- not to *you* as you seem to think -- but to the forum in general for allowing myself to be goaded into such nonsense. Of course, you have never apologized to anyone for your repeated, poor behavior*s*.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
38 Special Ed, one fluff piece of propaganda isn't going to change the reality that Iraq is a lost cause. And it certainly isn't going to change the mindset of the 70% of Americans who now vehemently oppose the occupation. That's 70% as in 7 out of ten Americans. And if you want to divide along party lines it's 9 out of 10 Democrats, and 6 out of 10 Republicans. Read all the fluff you like, Special Ed; for every article you can cut/paste off top of Front Page Magazine dot com I can find 10 articles that belittle goobs that buy into that fluff.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yes I was guilty of it a time or two when goaded. I regretted it and apologized for my behavior, and didn't engage in it further. And I never complained or whined about when it was done to my wife or myself. Like I said, if you're going to dish you must be ready to take.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Publicly commenting on anybody's physical characteristics in a negative way is shallow in my opinion."

Akorn has done *that* numerous times in the fora. If one is going to dish then one must be able to take.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"you can choose to disregard reality all you want..it still doesn't change the FACTS... "

The facts are that Iraq is a lost cause. Some people knew this from the begining. Others have learned it after 5 years of head-banging. And still others -- although a dwindling few-- still haven't learned *anything* from it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
No but he condones drug abuse by his kid!!!! And he should have the handle cowardice in PA.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: What is the definition of victory in Iraq