What is the definition of victory in Iraq : Swingers Discussion 752181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat is the definition of victory in Iraq
TOPIC: What is the definition of victory in Iraq
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, I seem to sense Akron is perhaps tempering his comments these days and possibly trying to make ammends for deeds past. Am I wrong in this observation?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Akorn I don't catalogue the comments you make, but I do know historically they've seldom been above board. Pretty much anything is fair game with your persona, simply because of the fact you've chosen repeatedly to make an ass out of yourself. Whether or not you've personally and directly insulted anyone's spouse here is irrelevant; you insulted the physical attributes of perhaps hundreds of forum members in the past. It would be easily proven had not all of your comments been lost in the great mass deletion casualty of 2006. Anyhoo, you pretty much get what you deserve, and I don't think JNMs insults were all that severe. You'll live.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"actually eeyore...it's you who is doing the sniveling....but thats what anarchists do...snivel...."

Sniveling? I'm laughing. Watching the chaos of government as it implodes upon itself is far more entertaining than any other spectator sport. Anarchy is, and has always been. It's amusing that you statists think you can actually control it with "government" ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"please somebody young remind me of the formula" Shame on you Content! One important formula, and perhaps the one you were looking for is E = MC squared. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I don't attend anti-war rallies. Why should I care if warmongers kill each other?

On another note I heard old Gee Dubya was practically in tears begging the American public for patience on the war today. Boy, It's got to be tough to go from "Bring it on!" to "Please (**sniff**), pretty please! Stay the course, oh won't you (**slobber**) stay the course! Pretty please with sugar on it?"

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
In a dramatic finding today, a poll showed the majority of Americans still hope that George Bush really isn't an igit. Film at eleven...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Eandr...I don't believe I've ever dissed on your wife or any other poster's spouse."

Are you saying you never went into the BBW forum and made off color remarks about fatties before?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"In a dramatic finding, a new poll shows a solid majority of Americans still wants to win the war in Iraq"

If it's not yellow journalism then why did the Post feel the need to report it as a "dramatic finding"? If it's so obvious that most people don't think Iraq is a lost cause then it wouldn't be a very dramatic event to report such a thing, now would it.

I mean that's the most retarded opening line I think I've ever read:

"In a dramatic finding (Oooooooooooo! Ah!), a new poll shows a solid majority of Americans still wants to win the war in Iraq"

Seriously, what a waste of keystrokes that line is.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I gave you attention, just not the kind you hoped for.

And you're welcome BTW.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Poly, the reason I came back with a smart aleck retort is because your cancer analogy was a shoddy attempt at logic. Now I could have wasted my valuable time pointing out in lucid detail why it was shoddy logic (people can choose to smoke marijuana but the can't typically choose whether they get cancer, in many cases people bring cancer upon themselves, etc. etc. etc.) or I could just get out of the discussion by being a smart ass. Knowing that you're smarter than what you let on, that you were just baiting me into another act of giving you undue attention etc. I chose the later.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: What is the definition of victory in Iraq